New Realm Population Label System

This doesn’t help with your current problem. Allow more people to log into the servers. Remove your hard cap. Another 10-20k players per server isn’t going to break them.

1 Like

Imagine how much time it took to get all your friends and guildies to coordinate onto one of the original servers, then realize they’re all full and have to re-coordinate 20+ people to get onto a server when half of them are already on the full server.

Stop.

2 Likes

They should consider bigger servers.

3 Likes

Good change. Maybe make it better by giving us a threshold of faction imbalance and server pop that will make you open up transfers to avoid bad player experience.

As well as coming up with an ingenious (I know you have it in you) solution to the current server congestion. My guild listened to your advice and left Herod for Fairbanks (which was medium at the time) and now has a queue of 300minutes+. Some of my friends have 15+ hours played and refuse to move. Hope you figure it out soon.

Thanks.

4 Likes

So …
Low = Hey buddy. I don’t have a date, and I wanna.
Medium = Let’s talk for a while first.
High = I need some convincing and a Mercedes.
Full = I have a headache, you’re a loser, and my man on the side is better than you.

3 Likes

I think this shows how screwed up the current game is that we want to play a 15 year old game instead.

18 Likes

every single pvp and pve realm currently show FULL.

What is the ETA for new realms so we can roll lower pop?

1 Like

Thanks for the communication. Appreciate it! Seems like we need more servers though. Maybe?

Nice work! You guys are doing great!!!

Good communication and action on this. Thanks.

it does though :’) The streamers got DCed just like everyone else during the big DC wave yesterday, they also got dced this morning. Stop trying to find ways to hate against people that have brought new players to this game.

1 Like

Blizz! THIS is the problem. You can’t just make more servers, you’re gonna have to give in and increase your “hard cap” on the existing servers. Whatever you logic is for this hard cap is flawed.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, now it’ll be easier to see which servers are best to move to.

In this case, they are almost certainly losing money because of their bad planning, or at least making a lot less than they could be making.

They’re going to continue leaving money on the table as long as they chase the mirage of esports rather than focusing on what made World of Warcraft great in the first place.

4 Likes

Give us realm transfers, you fools. Stop pretending like my 15 silver is going to impact realm economies, long-term, in any meaningful way whatsoever.

Almost. Every. Single. Server. Is. Full.

Blizzard, you can’t actually be serious about this “can’t raise the cap any further” thing.

3 Likes

Yes? Lol they said the hotfix took place moments ago.

Imagine putting together an algorithm that puts medium pop servers with a queue.

1 Like

transfer to WHERE? every single realm now shows FULL and has a que

5 Likes