New Race/Class Combo Suggestions!

Worgen Shaman, Any Elf Race that can be shaman… we need one…

Blood/High/Void/Night/Nightborne, just want one Elf Race for Shaman!

5 Likes

And anyone who uses this as an argument for why draenei can’t be rogues has to explain Akaari Shadowgore, satyr, grimtotem, rangari…so on and so forth.

9 Likes

I’m for all of this. Especially night elf and worgen paladins. Also void elf demon hunters.

1 Like

vulpera paladin

vulpera paladin

vulpera paladin.

i’d love draenei rogues too.

1 Like

I don’t technicly agree on all allied races becoming dks, but we will se how they fit it in the lore.

So far the big outlier I disagree is blood elf druid and draenei demon hunter. Blood elves are too far from druids. Draenei that would be demon hunter would just be a Man’ari.

Kinda surprised you didn’t add the Human shaman to the list.

If we’re talking demon hunter, because that’s probably the next class that needs more races. I’d go Highmountain (Because of their op fel form they’ve shown during Legion with that fel-clan). Weirdly, I don’t know if orcs/trolls would be dh, but it could happen and could make sense. For the Alliance, maybe void elves and humans. Would feel a bit overload as worgen, and wouldn’t make much sense with dwarves I guess so maybe gnomes, they seem to like fel things time to time.

1 Like

I posted this in another thread:

2 Likes

Well Man’ari is just shorthand for demon-corrupted eredar, usually (but not necessarily) referring to Legion affiliates. The same can be applied to any demon hunters. I think the only real issue in the lore is that demon hunters’ purpose is kinda muddied since the Legion fell. The idea that they would recruit any more is a bit nebulous. But since there’s no shortage of intergalactic threats bearing down on Azeroth and demon hunters happen to be absurdly powerful, I could see Blizzard working around it pretty easily.

1 Like

Pandaren Druid is a yes for me

Cata races should already be able to be monks

Highmountain Tauren Priest has no reason not to exist.

Draenei and Orc Demon hunter feels appropriate and is not that far fetched.

Lightforged Draenei Monks should be a thing if Forsaken and Void elves and Orcs can be them.

Great post op even if i don’t agree with every combo here

5 Likes

Tauren Rogue.

They (should) exist.

5 Likes

Blood Elf Druids are long overdue at this point. We saw the blending of arcane energy and nature in Shal’aran when we aided The Nightfallen grow and nourish the Ar’candor. Even if the blood elves don’t pursue their own Ar’candor tree, not like they don’t have the leylines, but druidism is in their ancient heritage. The runestones placed on the edges of Eversong are druidic built and enchanted by the first sin’dorei after following the leyline energy to Quel’thalas.

Come on Blizzard, Shadowlands Ardenweld would be a great way to reintroduce druidism to the blood elves. Not only do we see the autumn and winter of druidism but clearly the past ancestors of the blood elves who practiced druidism will be in Ardenweld to reteach a forgotten tradition.

8 Likes

Blood Elf Shaman, Mainly because I could race change my Panda and have all elves in my character list.

1 Like

Really, they should consider the Devilsaur and Fel Reaver, two obnoxiously huge, loud mobs who have probably logged more stealth kills than any Rogue.

10 Likes

Blood Elf Shaman, Phoenix Totems, Lynx Spirt Form, I’m literally down for all this!

1 Like

Every shaman race needs its own ghost form. I want my draenei to turn into a talbuk. :frowning:

5 Likes

I 100% approve of this!

1 Like

There’s lore for this for both Blood Elves and Nightborne… But it’s less ‘old connections’ and more ‘arcane controlling nature’. Tempest Keep has a blood elf ‘nature mage’ and the Nighthold raid had a Nightborne one.

4 Likes

If I got Pandaren Paladins I would never question or get mad at Blizzard ever again.

Human druids could be kinda neat, lots of directions they could take them in. It could be based on real life native indignegious peoples, but with tauren taking the place, some unseen druid forms that are free open real estate could be.

1. Golden Maned Lions
  2. Grizzly/Black bears
  3. Cougars and Mountain Lions (Perhaps a westfall theme)

Alternatively gnome druids i can only imagine one thing, tiny kitten form, or the smallest wildcat, most adorablest creature successful hunter of all (with over 90% hunt success rates), the tiny adorable black footed kitten!

(Daww, and yes, they’re real, a real wildcat species that’s actually SMALLER and half the size of normal kittens! they’re adorable! )

Frankly, they should just ditch the race/class restrictions.

There’s no reason at this point that the races aren’t sharing their beliefs with one another. Everyone except Forsaken should be able to tune into the elements, or the Wild Gods, if taught to do so. Everyone should be able to be a monk. Everyone should be able to tame a beast and shoot a bow. Everyone should be able to become a holy warrior of their chosen god.

It’s just dumb at this point.

9 Likes

Nightborne Paladin now that blood elf and nightborne are teaching each other stuffs.