New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!

Hi could you add me? I keep getting player not found messages. My battletag is 12748

NM. I got it to work :slight_smile:

Awesome we both added you! We will add you to the guild next time youā€™re online!

Guild Name: Guardians of Forever
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Khadgar
Primary Focus: PvE
Recruiting Officer : mantwawn#11102
Short summary : We were founded in 2008 and contain mostly older players but some younger ones in the mix. Most of us have several alts and donā€™t mind replaying old content with you to help get you levelled. We offer two options for out of game chat and donā€™t mind answering questions and love talking wow.

I know this is an old post. But is this offer still available lol

if they included a batlenet ID, you can contact them directy.

Guild Name: Council of the Light
Realm: Eldreā€™Thalas
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Empresaria (Bnet meganmarie#11171, Discord Empresaria#2505)
A bit about us: We are a casual guild who loves to help out and have fun together. We host parties and events, like the good old days, such as hide and seek, relay races, scavenger hunts, transmog contests, and more with lots of gold and item prizes to go with them! All members are happy to answer any questions you may have.

I also run an in-game community for Alliance players on any realm for new and returning players to get help from veteran players!

Feel free to message me with any questions or for an invite to either!

1 Like

Guild Name: Prophecy
Realm: Misha
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Freyjaa-Misha (B-net Rain#1470, Discord: Kivestrien#4964)
Weā€™re always happy to take the time to show new players the ropes, whether it be showing how to use the interface, introducing macros and addons, leveling, help with that one quest you canā€™t quite figure out, dungeons, raiding, or anything really that you have questions about. :smile:

Iā€™m interested in joining :slight_smile: would I just send you a message in game? Iā€™m super new but I have no friends to play with so Iā€™d really like some company! I do have a family so I hope thatā€™s okay too.

You can sent an ingame message to his battle.net ID (Rain#1470) from any realm, or make a level 1 character on their particular realm and use the ingame Mail to contact them.

Guild Name: Adventure Time
Faction: Horde
Realm: Azuremyst
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP, what ever we just want to grow a guild community, new or old.
Recruting Officers are me Frobee#1138 and MintLeFresh#11734

New player would like to find people to play and enjoy the game with. Any guilds accepting new players?

Thatā€™s the point of this thread in this particular forum ā€“ guilds who accept new players provide their contact information so you can join their guild.

2 Likes

Well do you have a guild I could join?

Can I join (even bough Iā€™m trash). What roles are you looking for.

@Dragahn

Which of the 100 odd guilds in this thread are you addressing?
They purpose of the thread is to look up a guild on for your realm/faction, and use their contact info to speak to them ingame.

Oh, sorry I was talking to @Stepstone.

If you are looking for a guild for this character, I would suggest posting in your realm forum.

Guild Name: The OSI
Realm: Malfurion
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.) PvE/PvP
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: BƤtman/Jortonamore

Guild Name: Legion of Doom
Faction: Horde
Realm: Aegwynn
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, Dungeons, heroics, mythics, raids.)
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact: Stormmey

we are a friendly casual guild looking to help others, we are new and looking for more players to get into end game content eventually. we prefer you to be 18+ in age. We accept new and old players and try to keep things in order.