New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!

new player checking in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guild Name: Crazies Again
Faction: Horde!
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Primary Focus: PvE

Best Contacts for the guild:
Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619
Varthiis (Officer)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870

What matters the most is meeting “good” people and forming friendships that will last…and a good sense of humor is a must!

1 Like

We have grown and are still looking to recruit new and returning players looking for a guild home.

Guild Name: Villages Heroes
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Greymane
Primary Focus: PvE / Myhic+ instances & Achievements
Secondary Focus: PvP & LFR
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Zarzt

Hello Nolb

My main is Ally, but I got a Guild for banking mats on Horde side. Guild was built by RL friends to use as social hangout, the ones that haven’t left the game moved to the other servers, so it’s only me. If U’re still looking for a home, I’ll extend an invite to this one.

Looking for raiding/all around guild on Suramar. I raided back in MOP and WOD on my mage Glamdoria and just recently returned to WoW. Hoping to find a guild that will allow me to raid and maybe has some people that would want to level and do Dungeons

How “new-player friendly” are you guys? I am relatively new to WoW (I’ve played some of the demos back in the day but $15 was a lot back then to pay monthly) . So as of now I’m starting off with low level characters. What are you as a guild looking for from someone who is new? SnowFox#12720 is my battletag Incase you need it. I look forward to a reply!

We’re helpful with newer players…answer questions, help run stuff if you need it, can help with gear and bags and whatnot while you level. Almost all of our players have hit max level tho. We do have one or two who are running lower level alts.

Our only need for raid is monk heals. But you are welcome to play whatever class you like.

Feel free to add me and we can talk more.

BattleTag: Coldhart#1619

hello I am new to the game again, I played year ago on a eu server . played every day for almost 3 years . I had to leave because off issues . I just starting back play again this time on a us server. I am currently lvl13 still play on the starter pack . it been along time forgot a lot off the game. so I think it best I try and get wit a guild. I so don’t mess things up.

Starter accounts cannot join guilds.

so which pack go get

All you need to do is add a month of game time to the starter account to be able to play all xpacs except BfA up to level 110. No need to get BfA, which is the only xpac for sale separately, immediately.

ok I am doing it right now thanks

ok I got start pack I am currently in emeralds dreams

Hi,

I’m a returning player and really want to find some people to play with. I was a strong raider before and want to get back to that point. Right now I’m focused on being able to fly. I’m a 110 elf hunter. Current server is Medivh but am willing to switch. I also live in Hawaii so hopefully the time difference can work out.

We are very new player friendly! And we love to help!

New Guild named Obsidian Legion recruiting NEW players and vets! We are a very very new guild still getting our feet wet and would love some help! We’re focusing on recruiting and getting set up right now, but will be doing Raids, PvP, Questing, Dungeons, etc… We are looking for people who are fun and relaxed players, interested in really getting into the community. New people are encouraged to join, as we will help you along and really get you involved! If this sounds like something you like feel free to add one of us
devilnation#1457
Bruaid#1848
Obsidian Legion
(Darrowmere and windrunner realms)

You should create a toon on Windrunner/Darrowmere and join Obsidian legion!

New Guild named Obsidian Legion recruiting NEW players and vets! We are a very very new guild still getting our feet wet and would love some help! We’re focusing on recruiting and getting set up right now, but will be doing Raids, PvP, Questing, Dungeons, etc… We are looking for people who are fun and relaxed players, interested in really getting into the community. New people are encouraged to join, as we will help you along and really get you involved! If this sounds like something you like feel free to add one of us
devilnation#1457
Bruaid#1848
Obsidian Legion

We are extremely new player friendly if you are looking for a guild!

devilnation#1457
Bruaid#1848
Obsidian Legion

Bumpitty bump bump bump