New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!

Guild Name: Oreo Septimus
Faction: Horde
Realm: Moon Guard
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP, Light Rp
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Zvrl or Jitkal. Their alts are Whtisaname or Zvl

We are a brand new casual laid back social/leveling guild. We welcome old and new players that wants to have a great and fun environment! If you ever see us around on Moon Guard, say hi! :D

My tag is ShakaSmurf
Hey guys! This is my first expansion in WoW and I don't have much experience raiding or doing mythic +s. I'm on the server bronze beard, I'm alliance, and am at an item level of 891. Any new player friendly guilds out there willing to take me under your wing? I would greatly appreciate it :)
Guild Name : Westfall Baptist Church (Horde)

Realm: Tichondrius (Pacific Time Zone)

Primary Focus: PVE - We raid Sunday mornings from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Best Contact in game: Holymarie-Tichondrius or Valarauca-Tichondrius

About us: We are mostly working and/or in grad school, so do not have a lot of time, but try to run some Mythic+ groups during the week, and get some raiding in on Sunday mornings (a time we can all usually make).

If you are new to game, want/need help, we are a pretty friendly bunch.
Hey, so after a good 10 years later, I've decided to start the old girl back up and save azeroth lol is anyone willing to invite me to there clan and help me remember everything about the game, I'm currently playing wargen blood dk, please and thank you
03/07/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Lilnathk
Hey, so after a good 10 years later, I've decided to start the old girl back up and save azeroth lol is anyone willing to invite me to there clan and help me remember everything about the game, I'm currently playing wargen blood dk, please and thank you

What server are you on? <I Know Where You Hearth> on Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Bonechewer, etc. is a fun, lighthearted guild recruiting all players for both PVP and PVE. We have a quite a lot of new members and are willing to explain gearing, mythics, raiding, PvP and anything else! Hit me or anyone else up under /who to check us out!
Guild Name: Pandaren Embassy
Alliance Guild, Aerie Peak. 32 members
1750 achivement
Realm: Aerie Peak
Primary Focus: Fun/Friends/Play the game and have a good time no drama.
Best Contact: Trökana that ALT 148 for the ö when you come to that letter just hold alt button press 148 and let go af alt key for the ö to appear.

We have been around since before the Pandaren Guild. Under other names. We can help and we can give you great advice, but we want you to the play the game the way you want too, and to enjoy people around you. Were mostly adults with spouses that play also. Come on and join us. ask any guild member that is on they will invite you in.
Sic Vis Pacem ParaBellum

Aerie Peak - Ally

We do a bit of everything. We actually have a group that does mostly PvE and then another group that does mostly PvP.

Any of us online can invite and get you started in guild. We are all older players as well so not only do we know loads about the game, but we also have loads of alts as well so most of us know all the classes!
Guild Name: Ministry of Truth
Realm: Winterhoof/Kilrogg
Primary Focus: PvE, some PvP
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Lunura (ARACHNE#1222)

MoT is an active adult only guild (18+ please). Formed in 2009, we have always welcomed new players with open arms and are more than willing to answer any questions and provide leveling help or guidance. Our most active hours are between 4pm and 9pm PDT, but there's pretty much always someone around. Btag is the best way to contact me at this time, or you can visit our website www.motguild.enjin.com. It's pretty quiet there since we started using Discord, but I check in once or twice a day.
06/10/2016 01:38 PMPosted by Vaedron
Guild Name: Warforged Legion

Realm: Emerald Dream

Primary Focus: PvP/ Light RP

Best Contact: Vaedron\Visibilities or Alitza.

come check us out <3

06/10/2016 01:36 PMPosted by Zelse
Guild Name: <FriendshipLegion>
Realm: Cenarius
Faction: Alliance
Primary Focus (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.): All
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Zelse

FriendshipLegion is the evolution of FriendshipMoose. I did a little write up on it here for anyone wanting to read what it is about - https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4n1lms/friendshiplegion_the_evolution_of_friendshipmoose/.
I would like to join your guild if i can? my username is the same as in game Dransei Paladin is my race and lvl. 14 and new to the game or just hit me up with a msq on here or in- game
Guild Name: Chidren of Azeroth
Realm: Bleeding Hollows
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: SKY#1563

Having a mic and Discord is extremely encouraged *
Guild Name: Sanctuary
Realm: Twisting Nether / Ravenholdt (it's a merged server so if you are on either you can join)
Primary Focus: Roleplay with some PvE (Normal/Heroic raiding)
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Add Lahcania#1539 on bnet and shoot me a whisper! You can also send mail to Arahe-Ravenholdt

Sanctuary is a well established RP guild that has experienced members who have been playing the game almost from it's start. If you are interested in learning about RP, or if you're a little overwhelmed by throwing yourself into the high-population RP servers right off the bat, we have a writing workshop for discussing new character concepts and are always happy to help new members. We also raid and try to make sure there are always opportunities for people new to raiding to jump in and learn. To join, you must be willing to RP and use the program Discord, as we use it heavily for pretty much everything.
Guild Name: GuardĂŹans Of Azeroth
Realm: Dalaran
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP, Raiding, Dungeons, Daily Quests, Fun.
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: LĂŹssa (Guild Master) The best way to reach me is to send me in-game mail and let me know when you will be on. I am on most days and evenings.
Raid Schedule (Currently): Friday's 8:00 PM PDT (PST) We have a discord server.

Info: GuardĂŹans Of Azeroth is a fun friendly and (mostly) family oriented guild, Our guild is our family, although we have voice channels for the adults. We are looking for people who want to have fun run some raids and just relax at the end of a long week. As we grow we will do more in the way of private guild events, trivia night with prizes and so forth, currently we are recruiting all classes, races, and levels. Contact the Guild Mistress (Master) LĂŹssa on the Dalaran Server for more information and to get your guild invite. Thank you.
1 Like
Guild Name: Batman and Frands
Realm: Shadowsong
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP.
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: BĂ tman (alt code 133 over the first a)

Our guild is built on inclusiveness: We cater to those just starting out and those who suffer from social anxiety/depression/fear of failure and offer a place of no judgement. Don't know what you're doing yet? No problem. Haven't raided or been to dungeons before? No problem. This is a place where you can join a community of open minded people with big hearts and a helpful hand to guide you in your journey through the World Of Warcraft. So if this seems like a guild where you could fit into feel free to send me a message or in game mail and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks in advance!
Hi all - I'm new to WoW and looking for a guild that's friendly for that.

Realm: Azgalor
Primary focus is just socializing or doing any low level group content right now.
I'm in Central time US, would prefer to join up with a West Coast guild for timing.
Not looking to race to max level - just enjoying the game and playing when I can for the time being.
Guild Name: Doushbade
Realm: Argent Dawn/The Scryers
Primary Focus: All the above/Learning the game in general.

Note:
This is a new guild ran by new players. There are a couple veterans that do play ocassionally to help out but the theme is mostly for a group of us new to the experience getting together and conquering Azeroth together for the first time.
<Ten Forward> is a heroic/social focused guild based Horde side on Hyjal. We're a small core group of friends who've been playing for many years together. We always enjoy adding like minded and friendly players to our group. Our focus is on clearing heroic content and spending time with friends. That means outside of raid we're found online during the weekends and weeknights playing together. We raid on Friday and Saturday between 7:00 P.M. and 10:00 P.M. server time (PST).

We're currently in search of Healers and DPS. More importantly we want players who are looking for a long term home with a group of people who joke and socialize together. There is no elitism here and we're not looking for it. We play to avoid drama so if that's something you enjoy please look for it elsewhere. Neither will be tolerated here.

There are no foolish requirements to raid with this guild. We ask that gear be near the current needed threshold, and that you put some effort into your raid preparation. However, we're all more than willing to help those who need it and ask for it. Basically if you're respectful to your fellow raiders/guildies/friends that respect will be reciprocated.

If you're looking for a casual but capable group contact Grlm#11986
Guild Name: MUD
Faction: ALLIANCE
Realm: DALARAN
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.) PvE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Zeili, Pewsplatpew, Norrm, Slourn, Lokrith

About Us: We are laid back casual raiders. On Friday nights we invite our guild members to raid bosses that core has put on farm. The core raids with them. They get to learn mechanics, strats, and offered tips on rotation. Much of the core passes gear to those that need it. Saturdays the core does progression so we can try to add more bosses to Friday's Guild Group. Friday is a great place to learn to raid. We are flexible with the ilvl in this group. We help gear through Mythics, Heroics, and Warfronts. We offer suggestions and we are always eager to answer questions. We also do shenanigans such as Trivia, Trash Talk Thursday (which is kind of like a roast), and Lore Night with Loremaster Mal. We have a good time just being together. We would be happy to help a NEW or Returning player with getting back into the game and into raiding if they so desired.
Hello, looking for a good guild for someone that’s not so Confident And will to help with Dungeons, island and possibly raids down the road. Looking in greymane and tanaris
Battle tag. Chris#13617
Thanks for your time
Server - Dalaran
Faction - horde

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild. Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game. We raid Wed and Mon from 8:30 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal progression raid group. We hope to add heroic raiding as we build up our raid team. We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements. We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door. We are a diverse and inclusive guild. We want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found on the internet and in trade chat. Weekly schedule Normal raid Wed/Mon 8:30-11:00 pm est 8/8 normal Heroic raid night to be decided 1/8 heroic Pvp with bgs Sat. 8:00 pm est If you are interested contact Jenkayah Battlemom#1568 and we can chat

I run two guilds. One for each faction so will be giving info for both.

Guild Name - Raidsense
Server - Proudmoore (Alliance) & Area 52 (Horde)
Content Focus - Entry Level Raiding, Mythic Raiding, Learning runs.
Contact - Balto#1148 (btag)

The alliance side runs Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm PST. These runs are normally normal mode, there is no requirement to join. Expectations are that you listen to instructions and just try your best. Questions are fine, having no clue what you’re doing with raiding is fine. We often have a few high end raiding experienced players tagging along to help things go a bit smoother. These runs allow players to try mechanics (such as orb running on Ghuun) and the like without fear of being kicked or yelled at for making a mistake. Truly a friendly learning environment.

Horde runs Saturday 8pm-11pm (or so) PST. These runs are similar to the Alliance side runs, though tend to be Heroic and Normal. Heroic has a bit more expectation, but the same concept applies. You’re welcome to try mechanics and the like without fear of being removed or yelled at. We do also run Mythic on Tues/Weds but this is intended more for experienced players, that being said, I am listing the guild because we are trying to create a nice blend of both experienced and inexperienced players together in the same community!

Cannot currently post links, but our website is just raidsense dot com if you’re interested in reading up more.

1 Like