New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!

Hi All,

Guild Name: What the Fel
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Wyrmrest-Accord
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.) - PvE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Starmuse or Anathemasit

We are a friendly casual social guild. We are focusing on levelling. We like to help out new players. All are welcome to apply. Have fun guys.
Hi just started playing yesterday trying out characters and l wanted to join a guild for friends or just find people to play with. Hit me up
06/10/2016 01:38 PMPosted by Vaedron
Guild Name: Warforged Legion

Realm: Emerald Dream

Primary Focus: PvP/ Light RP

Best Contact: Vaedron\Visibilities or Alitza.

come check us out <3

Your Realm isn't on the Realm Select...
looking for a new pve horde server, a friendly one is most important. Also a nice friendly social guild that maybe i could grow with and wouldnt mind answering questions time to time and maybe raid with when i get up there. I plan on leveling a Resto Shaman.
Hello and welcome!

Guild Name: Legions of Valhalla
Faction: Horde
Realm: Durotan/Ysera
Primary Focus: PvE, but welcome all aspects
Recruitment Officer: Devotional = bnet Sylvo#11558
Guild Leader: Nysterria = bnet Nysterria #1438

More guild info link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748724912
I just wanted to thank everyone who put this sticky together. It's really helpful to the noobs like myself.

I'm in Dalaran. I made a post looking for a guild ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753216484#post-1)

Not sure if anyone is willing to help a noob like myself. Thanks all!
New guild trying to fill its ranks.

Come stay warm by the campfire in <Minus Twenty> (Lightninghoof RP-PvP)

New player?
Casual? (work, family, other)
Returning vet?
Current player looking for a new home?

If you answered yes to one or all of these then maybe you should try some hot chocolate by a toasty warm campfire.

We have a little bit of everything. Family friendly, leveling, tutoring, pve, pvp and even a little rp for some relaxing community spirit.

Msg me here, msg me in battle.net @ ralistu#1407, ingame on ikotag or iiri or /who minus twenty and someone ingame can help you out =)
06/10/2016 06:17 PMPosted by Alchair
Guild Name: Raise a little hell
Realm: Moonguard
Primary Focus: PvE, Social and Leveling Help, casual dungeons and raids
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Anyone who is online can invite you or if you have any questions feel free to look for Alchair, Halstrom, Loclan, Gimilbert, Malach, or Andydna

We are a friendly guild who enjoys hanging out together and running any and all content. Members are on mainly in the afternoon/ evenings and all times on the weekend so feel free to reach out with any questions or if you need help with anything. Mainly a mature guild with members ranging in age from 20- 60. We all had to start somewhere so why not let us help you learn to love this game as much as we do!

Was wondering if you guys still had room for a new, casual, mature player?
Guild Name: Vanguard of The Red
Realm: Us-Turalyon
Primary Focus: PVE, progression raiding, achievs, grinding content
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Bigmeanie (Recruiting Officer) Bloodnthunder (GM)

For all the new players, players coming back from a long break, undergeared players, players with undergeared alts, people who want to raid and run mythic dungeons but are a little intimidated, for all of you, I have a question.

Would you join a guild that was based on getting you to be the best that you can be, so that you can experience the most from the game, with as little fear of being torn up by pugs !@# possible?

Would you join a guild who will gear you, grind rep with you, help you with WQ's, teach you dungeon and raid mechanics and allow you to achieve your potential as a player?

That's the guild I am building.

I need people who are well geared, experienced and patient, willing to teach, and have, if not all toons and specs, a complete understanding of their own class and specs and are willing to share their knowledge with new and inexperienced players.

I also need people who want the help, who want to get better and enjoy more of the game.

If you're an experienced player wanting to be a part of a guild that's about learning, sharing and enjoying the game as a group of friends, then I want you as an officer, guide, and guildmate.

If you're an oldtime player back from a break, a new player wanting to learn more, if you got into Legion late and have trouble gearing or if you're having trouble figuring out your toon, we want to build this guild on you.

This link takes to our recruiting post and our guild charter on our website, give them a look, drop me a note on the website or via battlenet. bloodgod#1142

http://vanguardofthered.enjin.com/home/m/31875870/viewthread/29549047-recruiting/post/last#last
Guild Name: Guardians of Lore
Realm: Lothar (merged with Grizzly Hills)
Primary Focus: Dungeons and Raids
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Myself

We are a casual leveling and teaching guild that encourages couples and families to play together, and we do lots of legacy raids and other activities centered around game lore and exploring. We were founded as Freedom Raiders shortly after Legion launched but after our best raiders left to form a more specialized guild, the name was changed to better reflect our priorities.
Guild Name: Novus Lupi
Realm: Lightbringer
Primary Focus: PvE (dungeons, mythics, m+), a bit of PvP, and leveling
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact: Lupa1214#11197 or DerĂȘzzed-Lightbringer

Greetings! :) Our guild is always welcoming to all who would like to join us. Our members range from new players to experienced veterans and raiders, so no matter what type of player you are you'll never be left out! We like to be active and social, and do things together as a good guild should. If you want a friendly, helpful bunch of friends to play with then come join us :)
Guild Name: HotS Makes Me Sweat
Realm: Madoran
Primary Focus: PvE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: CTrain232#1826

We're not so much a guild as a group of people who play together once a week to run dungeons (and raids when we get there). We play Wednesdays approx. 8-11 EST. We have one group already and almost enough people to start a second group.

The plan is to get this group together to start from scratch. We'll get organized to choose a healer, tank, dps (and backup healer and tank) and then create our characters and level to 15 to run our first dungeon. Each week we'll run about 2 dungeons.

The main thing is that you are able to commit to a weekly run and to the target level. We want the dungeons to be challenging, so no power levelling or anything like that. And it won't be assumed that you know anything - in fact it's better that you know nothing!

Anyway if that sounds at all appealing add me and we'll chat the next time I'm online (which is only a couple times a week - Wednesdays are a pretty safe bet).
06/10/2016 04:42 PMPosted by Lanurai
Guild Name: Elysium

Realm: Suramar/Draka (Alliance)

Primary Focus: PVE is our main focus for coordinated events, but we welcome players to enjoy the game in whatever manner they like best!

Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: That'd be me! I can be reached on Twitter as @TamerLanurai. You can also reach out to me in-game, or find Madroth, Kyslar, Senbotsu, Fedaris, or Laeho. We'd all be glad to help you out!

A little info: We were formed over 10 years ago and are still going strong. Our guild has become more like a family, as many of us have been playing together for years now. Our goal is to create a positive environment for every player that joins, and you will find plenty of people willing to lend a hand as you learn about this wonderful World of Warcraft :)
Guild Name: Murderous Plush Toys
Realm: Nez'Zhul
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.) All content
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Sinsational / Matt#11297
Guild Name: Unwound
Realm: Stormrage
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: My tag is Jade#1948

Recently formed Alliance guild for Casual players that are looking for a helpful and friendly environment. Still growing, so you won't feel out of place joining us as a new player. :)
06/10/2016 01:33 PMPosted by Valashel
Guild Name: Dirty Deeds Inc
Realm: Feathermoon/ScarletCrusade
Primary Focus: PvP/PvE/Light RP
Best Contact: Any member sporting the ranks "Soldier, Made Man, or Capo." Though Valashel-ScarletCrusade or Keitenhelt-Feathermoon are your two best bets.

We're always looking to fill our members in a highly sociable and fun environment. Give us a shout if you're ever around! :D

Not exactly sure how to request to join in game so im requesting here. My username is Fihyzz im on ScarletCrusade
Guild Name: Canadian Choppers
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood
Primary Focus: TO or whatever it's just for fun
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Krixy
Guild Name: Brb Cat on Fire
Realm: Thrall
Primary Focus: PVP & PVE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: MÄlicë or Ðelílah, but anyone can invite
Guild Name: Methodical
Realm: Tichondrius
Primary Focus: Raiding and Socializing
Contact Information:
About the Guild: https://www.methodicalwow.com/about/
Recruitment Battle Tag: vcbowman#1862
09/26/2017 10:16 AMPosted by Maypul
Guild Name: Unwound
Realm: Stormrage
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: My tag is Jade#1948

Recently formed Alliance guild for Casual players that are looking for a helpful and friendly environment. Still growing, so you won't feel out of place joining us as a new player. :)

Hey! I'm going to send you a BT request.