New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!

08/13/2016 12:28 AMPosted by Kokiguldah
06/10/2016 03:06 PMPosted by Lohao
Guild Name: Hopeless No More

Realm: Doomhammer (Horde)

Main focus: PVE--we love to get groups together for dungeons, raids, or anything you are finding difficult.

Best contact: almost anyone in the guild can invite, if you are interested in raiding the best contact is me-Lohao.

Our guild believes firmly in the fact that everyone has to start somewhere, we have all been new to the game at one point and we love helping our guildmates learn and grow.

HELLOO I WANT JOIN , IM NEW HERE AND I NEED SOME HELP
Guild Name: Nevermore
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Muradin (linked with Nordrassil, so players from that realm can also join)
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.): PvE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Sukiya, Fajardo, or Mitsuna. If you don't see any of those online, any guild member should be able to contact us as we're typically on Discord.

Nevermore is a brand new guild on the Muradin server, but our core group has been playing together for years. We have been pretty slow so far because we are newly formed (we believe in quality over quantity), and many of our members are simply waiting until Legion to be more active. However, once Legion hits, we expect the guild to be much more active (the same goes for most guilds).

Whether or not they want to raid, new players are still very welcome here. We are always willing to help people out (as long as there is no begging), especially since we all remember how noobish we once were. All we ask is that our members try to be somewhat social, and that they are not easily offended. This is an adult guild, so chat can sometimes get a bit off colour.

I'll link a few of our recruitment threads for even more info., in case you like reading. :p

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748075158#post-1

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748015523
Guild Name: Defenders

Realm: Ysera

Primary Focus: Normal Mode Raiding and Mythic Dungeons in Legion

Recruiting Officer: Xenotyfa, or use my battletag: XenoDash311#1807

We're looking to get a roster size of about 15 for running normal mode raids in legion as well as 5-man mythic dungeons. We encourage new players to join us, we are not trying to tackle the hardest content in the game, but just have fun defeating bosses on normal mode for raids and mythic for dungeons. For more details about us, visit:

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748556453
damn i only have toons on Azjol Nerub and Skywall. anyone have any good guilds to get into on these servers? played for 7ish years and took a long break...dabbled with WOD and Legion looks pretty tight, so thinking of coming back
Guild Name: Sicarius

Realm: Azuremyst

Primary Focus: Currently looking to casually raid in legion and having fun!

Primary contact: Zancrow or my btag plasma632#1365

About us: we are a chill guild who like to just have fun! We are also creating a raid team for legion but also have people who only do pvp. We are very new player friendly have a lot of new/returning players!
Hi. Are there any guilds that are on the east coast? I guess I mean server or something like that. If so, would you mind adding me on bnet? I'm not on this site too often and I usually have the bnet up. I believe my battle tag is Lightshope#11936. Hope to hear from any of you guys.
Hello potential guildmates :)

As you can see from my level I'm fairly new to the World of Warcraft scene. I'm looking for a fun guild/group to play with through the quest lines and teach me about the game/lore along the way. if your guild fits that description then please add me on @ Twistedgerm#1312

Thanks to everyone who decides to add me and help me out.
1 Like
Guild Name: SpecialTaskForceUnicorn
Realm: Nazgrel/ Nessingwary / Vek'nilash
Primary Focus: PvE PvP or whatever suits you
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Anyone online

New guild trying to recapture that social community that made this game great.
Everyone welcome as long as you have a mature attitude .
hi folks, my name is max and i am looking to join a guild. i used to play when wrath was out, and had a pretty decent healer. I am mainly PVE focused due to the fact i enjoy the lore and such. I will be creating a demon hunter here in legion and it will be alliance.

Here's the thing, I play mainly casual due to the fact that i am a security guard. I am willing to join any server and find new friends who can help me rediscover the game and its content. I am not opposed to playing a priest or other class.

I am on CST time, in general i am on for about 3-4 hrs a day due to work. however, on my off days i can be on for more then that. 8 hrs a day usually. I am kind of a night owl. Anyways, I am hoping that a returning player such as myself can get back into the game and find people who are willing to help me get better and teach me.

you can add me as hyperzero550#1528

Feel free to chat with me and i look forward to seeing you all in legion!
1 Like
Guild Name: Lagspike
Realm: Kilrogg/Winterhoof
Primary Focus: PvE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Grisanne-Kilrogg or Argendt-Kilrogg

<Lagspike> is a new guild looking to expand our ranks. We are low-commitment and very new player friendly, prepared to offer help and advice when needed. We are most active between 5-9PM PST on weekdays, and 11AM-10PM PST on weekends, but if you see any members online, feel free to send them a whisper!

Currently, we are full of players leveling fresh characters. You don't need to know anything about the game to join our guild, as I am happy to explain even the simplest things.

Please check out our thread in the Kilrogg and Winterhoof Forum, or the Guild Recruitment Forum for more information.
The Eldritch Society
Realm: Eitrigg/Shu'Halo
Faction: Horde
Best Contact: Guild Finder/Nally(BT Neely#1372)

About Us: Adults only guild (30+ please) looking for other older players who would like a place to hang out and socialize without any performance expectations. Alts, new and returning players are more than welcome. We've recently added a voice server via Curse.com.

We're fairly laid back and our members tend to do their own thing. So far we haven't done any dungeons or raiding as a group and I don't foresee that changing in the near future. Each of us is used to pugging along at our own pace and we like it like that.

Our Goals: First and foremost to create a friendly place for our guildmates to gather without any pressure to preform or even participate in any guild sponsored event. You won't be booted for not logging in every single day. We understand that RL is more important than gaming and that everyone has responsibilities that do not include WOW because we do too. We do ask that you don't just park your toon and forget them, log in once in awhile and say hi, we'd love to hear from you!

In Closing: As you can tell The Eldritch Society isn't a hardcore gamers guild, just a small group of older people (slowly) working our way through the game. We aren't looking for thousands of members and we won't spam Trade Chat repeatedly trying to fill our ranks with just anyone. We're looking for like-minded folks with a love of the game to join us as we progress through the world of Azeroth. If you happen to be one of these people and would like an invitation to join The Eldritch Society please add me (Battletag: Neely#1372) or find me in game (Nally/Tiamia) usually between the hours of 3-9 p.m. EST. We're also listed in with the Guild Finder tool, 3rd or 4th entry from the bottom or contact any online guildmember.
Guild Name: MOLON LABE

Realm: Executus

Primary Focus: PVE PVP

Best Contact: Devilanse, Razzly, Sayori or find us in guild finder

About Us: We are longtime players and IRL friends who decided to start up our own guild so we can communicate with each other easier and do stuff as a team. We decided shortley before Legion went live that we were going to try our hand at progressing through content. Our guild would be perfect for the new player that wants to learn the game in a friendly and comfortable environment.
Guild Name: Batman and Frands
Realm: Perenolde
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP, RP
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Batmancrush, Drstrangè.

Quick blurb: We're a guild who accepts newbies looking to learn, as well as those who suffer from anxiety/depression, most of our members suffer from said issues. Super welcoming to all levels of experience! Totally willing to run low lvl groups through dungeons to help speed things up! Hope to see ya soon! <3 Batman
Guild Name: Whiplash
Realm: Proudmoore
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.) PVE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Stewartpayne or Hawtfuzz

About us: We're a laid back guild who is willing to help new players and lower level players level up. I personally will assist in leveling as much as I can. We plan to start raiding very soon so you have plenty of time to join and level up! Message me in game if you want anymore information!
Guild Name: The Ancients Misbehaving
Faction: Horde
Realm: Dalaran US EST Server
Primary Focus: PVE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: [Jenkayah- Battlemom#1568]

<The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild on Dalaran for mature players.

Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding

Guild style is casual and social.

If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! This is a growing guild looking for others to join us and help us grow.

We are a guild of adults and family who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment.

Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down.

My btag is battlemom#1568
09/23/2016 11:45 PMPosted by Grisanne
Guild Name: Lagspike
Realm: Kilrogg/Winterhoof
Primary Focus: PvE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Grisanne-Kilrogg or Argendt-Kilrogg

<Lagspike> is a new guild looking to expand our ranks. We are low-commitment and very new player friendly, prepared to offer help and advice when needed. We are most active between 5-9PM PST on weekdays, and 11AM-10PM PST on weekends, but if you see any members online, feel free to send them a whisper!

Currently, we are full of players leveling fresh characters. You don't need to know anything about the game to join our guild, as I am happy to explain even the simplest things.

Please check out our thread in the Kilrogg and Winterhoof Forum, or the Guild Recruitment Forum for more information.

Hi,

I'm planning to start playing this game I just recently got it last night and was hoping to find fellow newbies to start with for the Journey. I'm not very new to MMO but won't say I'm a veteran MMO player as well. Looking forward to maybe finding some fellow newbies to start with.
Just wanted to say always great to have new players in the game. If I can ever help anyone please feel free to reach out.
Hello all,
Any beginner friendly Horde guilds on Medihv? I just started playing less than a week ago and am looking for a friendly guild to ask my stupid questions to (stupid meaning the silly questions everyone already knows, just not me).
12/19/2016 06:28 AMPosted by Grimreapper
Hello all,
Any beginner friendly Horde guilds on Medihv? I just started playing less than a week ago and am looking for a friendly guild to ask my stupid questions to (stupid meaning the silly questions everyone already knows, just not me).

If you ever come to Winterhoof ... look me up. My 2 senior level characters are with a really good Horde Guild, who have been great to me, and just waiting to be online at the right time to be invited with my new character (Rohann) ... I am fairly new myself and wouldn't mind a questing partner. Still too many questions for raids, although I've tried a few Dungeons with a little help from my friends (guildies). I am in no position to speak for our Guild, but I am fairly certain they would be open to your membership.

I am typically ingame M-F 6-7:30PM EDT & Sat, Sun & Holidays (about) 5AM-Noonish EDT.

About me; male, 68yo (yeah, really old), married (so RL exists) and came from 18 years of all the Diablo versions (still play ROS) and several other RPGs, always went solo, still learning (when I can) more about playing in groups, yadda, yadda :)

I think my BN ID is beastieboy#1995 .... good luck!
Guild Name: Batman and Frands
Realm: Perenolde/cairne
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Batmancrush, Llocin, Harbeat, Shieldbeard. A quick /who Batmanandfrands will also get you someone to talk to.

Quick blurb: We're a guild who accepts newbies looking to learn, as well as those who suffer from anxiety/depression, most of our members suffer from said issues. Super welcoming to all levels of experience! Totally willing to run low lvl groups through dungeons to help speed things up! Hope to see ya soon! <3 Batman