New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!

Guild Name: Immortal Phoenix
Realm: Thrall
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP, leveling, whatever you like doing
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: in-game mail/pst Valyindra, altho my real ID is probably better since I have several alts Ranae#1373

Immortal Phoenix is a casual, social, family type guild that explores all aspects of the extensive WoW experience. Everything from PvP, to PvE, to quests, to pet battles, to dungeons and scenarios and everything in-between is a part of what makes us unique. Monthly and weekly events to cater to all interests and levels are planned continuously, with some events awarding special prizes from Val!

Immortal Phoenix was founded August 24, 2009. The guild was created on the premise that no one should be forced to do that which they do not like, each player is an individual with their own talents, strengths and weaknesses, and absolutely no part of the game is inconsequential. Playing on these values, and the fact that wanted or not, searched for or not, achievements are an integral part of just being a player. Therefore the ranking system was created around the number of achievement points, as a way to show others in the guild "hey, look what I did!".
1 Like
Guild - Fates Call
Faction - Horde
Realm - Borean Tundra and connected realm Shadowsong

First off, let me say that not only am I here today to ask you to take a moment to see if our guild may be what you are looking for, or would like to try, might I also place a good word in for the joint server that we are a part of, we have a great many Alliance and Horde guilds that offer just about any particular focus you may find interesting in the game. We are I believe a medium population joint server, not so many that General or Trade chat flies by at such a rapid pace it makes you dizzy, nor underpopulated to where it feels like a ghost town. Originally Borean Tundra was a Central time zone server, but when we were connected to Shadowsong, we were changed to Pacific time, so you may find people from the East coast to the West coast on at various times of the day.

A little about us. The guild was created in January of 2009. The Borean Tundra server was established long after many of the older original servers to the game. We all got our start in early 2009, during the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, with nothing, no max level characters, no guilds with stockpiles of wealth, we had to start from scratch, had to learn the game from the beginning, much as some of you will be doing too. While it has been more than 7 years since many of us got our first start, the majority of us recall what it was like, the first time we logged into the game and gazed in wonder at everything around us, and also too those first hours trying to figure out,

Just what am I supposed to do?

We will be open to welcoming a few new players to the guild, and will try to do all we can to help you get a good start in your adventures. We will not carry you through to max level and just hand you things, we will do our best to help you with difficult challenges, and have many players that have years of experience with all classes more than willing to offer advice and help.

The idea behind Fates Call was one to create a place for "mature" World of Warcraft players. No, not just for old people, but a place for players who have kids and/or are married. Or people who are serious about school but still want to have people to enjoy the game with. In short, we created a guild for members who have real lives. We are a close knit group that enjoys all aspects of the game together with the understanding that families/real life comes first. These were the basic principles behind Fates Call in the beginning and they continue to be today.

We are a little bit of everything. So whether you enjoy PVE, PVP, or just want some fun people to hang out with we may be for you.

Everyone deserves to have a guild to call home, regardless of level or experience, or years played.

If you are looking for a "Hardcore Raiding" guild we are not for you. . You will never be required to raid with us. Our raiding style has been very successful for us but as always anyone is welcome to apply solely to enjoy our atmosphere. If you do join to raid, keep in mind that our raiding style is not that of a "raiding" guild. Raiding is not a job and while we do expect you to be on time and be prepared, we also strive to keep it fun.

If you have any questions contact an officer in game or ask anyone you may see around town.

Thank you, have a great day, and welcome, to The World of Warcraft.

Officers:
GM- Marathal
Co-GM's- Mymystic, Pernicious, Thideras
Officers- Pranker, Brewbawlz, Cannedsteak, Mulron, Waygu

There should be someone available during most of the day that can send an invite. just type in

/who Fates Call

and a list will come up with any member of the guild in the town you may be in.
1 Like
Guild Name: Methodical
Realm: Stormreaver
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.): PvE Raiding and PvP (Open World/Casual)
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Real ID: Jukez#11150

About Methodical:
We embarking on a journey to build up our guild based on friendship, killing bosses, and having a great time. We started this journey over 7 years ago, we had to stop due to real life and various other reasons but we're determined to build up our community and return it to what it was. We'd like you to join us on this journey, new or returning players are encouraged to join.

Our website: http://methodical-wow.com - If this is your first time playing, feel free to add me on real-id, casual members need not apply just contact me directly.
I've updated the template to include faction. Please feel free to edit your posts to make sure this is included.
Guild Name: Play to Learn
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Hydraxis (linked with Terenas)
Primary Focus: PvE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Adalo-Hydraxis (aka Trest-Tanaris)
Cissi-Hydraxis is also on a fair bit
Website: http://playtolearnguild.org/about/ (not updated for a while, but still applicable)

We are focused on friendly, supportive, inclusive, play.
We like to learn.
We respect diversity.
We lean more to the collectivist mindset than individualist; we value cooperation over competition.
Guild Name: Coffee Crusaders

Faction: Horde

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Primary Focus: PvE and RP mostly but a little bit of PvP, too

Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Myself (or any of my alts: Zham, Kaefri, Glamdalf, or Faelesia) and Atheon (or any of his alts: Tiral, Eske, Azzan, Ultraviolet, Rhismal, and Refraction), you can add me on bnet, too, if we're not online winemom#1473 (or just /who Coffee Crusaders)

The guild is a close group of friends who like to make new friends, and help teach others about the game. We have some RP events, but they're not required, we don't have interviews or anything like that to join a guild. We're really just here to help, and have fun together! The guild itself is relatively small and pretty new to the server, but we've all been playing for years and we're sticking around. We're drama-free and we want that tight-knit family feeling for our guild and those who join.

P.S. Coffee is, in fact, included.
1 Like
< Get N Or Get Out > Horde - Kilrogg/Winterhoof
New Guild. I Played back way in 2009 and everything seems to different no one wants to work together or help each other out anymore its all about getting the best items for yourself. I want that to change! This guilds motto is Help a fellow man/women out! We Offer Guild Rewards, Easy Guild Rank Up, Guild Events, And Lots Lots More.

Heres Our Website
Http://www.GetNorGetOut.Wix.com/GetNorGetOut

Hope To Hear From You Guys!
HealthPack :D
If you're a new player friendly guild and willing to take new guildmates under your wing, then please post in this thread.

Guild Name: Carnal
Realm: Kel-Thuzad
Primary Focus: PvE - PvP
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild:
Myself - c0nker#1669

I'll gladly show some new guys the ropes! Feel free to message me.
Guild Name: Easily Lost
Faction : Alliance
Realm: Uther
Primary Focus: PvE, questing, crafting, reputations, going back and doing old dungeons (because we can)
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact: any one in Easily Lost

Easily Lost is a small guild, mostly my self and one or two others. It is a good place to get started.

Guild Name : Accursed
realm : Uther
Primary Focus: PvE, questing, crafting, reputations, going back and doing old dungeons (because we can)
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact: most anyone in Accursed or Onida

Guild Name: Looks for Biscuits
Faction : Alliance
Realm: Mok'Nathal
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact: most any one who is on or Ayeam

Guild Name : Just Us
Faction : Horde
Realm: Mok'Nathal
Recruiting Officer of Best contact: most any one who is on or Kizzik

These guilds allow you or some one who wants to just try out World of Warcraft to adventure at their own pace.
Guild Name: Carpe Nox: An Oldschool Ideology
Realm: Stormrage
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.): PvE, PvP, and Guild Events.
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Gawerty#1792 and insanitea#1413 - Alternatively feel free to email us at Carpenoxreroll@gmail.com

MAIN GUILD THREAD: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745726157
Guild Name: WE ARE NOT A SINGLE GUILD
Faction: BOTH Alliance AND Horde
Realm: OPEN TO ANY REALM ON US SERVERS
Primary Focus: COMMUNITY RUN --> PvE, PvP, RP, Events and New Player Support
Recruiting Officer: SEE COMMUNITY INFORMATION

We are not advertising or recruiting for guild membership. HOWEVER, we do offer many benefits for individuals, groups and guild that may wish to work with us.

Our Community is called ~GWC~ we are advertising and promoting the community on multiple boards and would be happy to support you.

What does our Community offer its members:

First, and foremost the Community offers a safe haven for its members to come together and collaborate in a wide variety of regular events
>> Social and RP based Events - Monthly
>> Regular PVP, Ashran, BG, rBG, and Arenas - Multiple Daily Events
>> PVE Progression Raiding - Multiple Weekly Events
>> PVE Achievement runs - Multiple Weekly Events

If you need more information it can be found on the Community website and Forum, please check out the following links:
GWC Calendar Events:
http://www.godswarriors.com/forum/calendar.php
Register on the ~GWC~ Forum:
http://www.godswarriors.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid=5
GWC Twitter Freed:
https://twitter.com/GW_GodsWarriors]@GW_GodsWarriors
Community Website:
http://www.godswarriors.com

Community TeamSpeak 3 Server:
http://www.godswarriors.com/ts3

Good luck in your adventures
<Order Of The Flimsy Fist> is a new monk-only guild on the Alliance side on the US Realm Antonidas server. We are recruiting currently anyone who plays the monk class on Uldum or Antonidas server.

Have you ever dreamed of playing the monk fantasy? Are you a drunken brawler or refined martial arts expert? Do you work with a pandaren master? Feel free to join us.

Our guild is open to recruitment for all monks of all levels whether you are a serious or casual player, a whole family of monk, a main or an alt (we only allow one alt to keep things friendly and folks knowing each other), we encourage you to get your friends to make monk alts to so they can come and hang out and enjoy the fun too! We offer a great family friendly, helpful, mature environment to hang out in while you either just want to quest, run dungeons, achievements, mount hunting, pet hunting, LFR, PVP, end game raiding (when possible) and all old content. All racials of Alliance-side monks are accepted.

Some of the planned content include the following:

1) Clearing/leveling from 1-110 with all monks for dungeons to do guild achievements.
2) Fight night duels amongst monks.
3) Light RP with the monk class fantasy.
4) .We plan to enter Legion to raid with all monks from healers to DPS to tanks.
and
5) Casual/rated PVP arenas/BG's with monks.

For non-monk alts we have a friendly guild on this server as well. We also have voice chat using both Teamspeak (main) and Discord.

For a guild invite, whisper Izzydora-Antonidas, Flimsyhealer-Antonidas, Flimsytankrd-Antonidas, or Flimseyspanka-Antonidas for a guild invite.
1 Like
GUILD NAME: Pandaz Wit Attitudes/The Walkin Undead
FACTION: Alliance/Horde (respectively)
REALM: Uldum/Antonidas (US)
PRIMARY FOCUS: Questing, raids, PVP, social
RECRUITING OFFICER: Albert#12470 or Jexie-Uldum or Jexxie-Uldum
ABOUT US

We are an Alliance guild which started off last year as a Xmas gift to my RL daughter. We are a family friendly guild during the day time and adult guild during the evenings. We believe in being inclusive and respectful of everyone regardless of creed, age, or background.

We have even kid officers who help out. We encourage parents and their children to play with each other.

Lately we have been clearing heroic raids in WoD. We have finished all heroic/mythic WoD dungeons in guild. Also we have a progressive raid team that we are working on.

Some of us are rated PVPers (like me) but we tend to PVP on a casual level.

We are super friendly and dungeon and quest together. Create alts here and we are welcoming ;D

We use Discord for communication as well.

HOW TO JOIN

You can whisper to me or recruitment officer. Or do a /who search online since anyone has ginvite privileges.

Guild Name: The Red Dress Mafia

Realm: Dentarg/Whisperwind

Primary Focus: PvE (Leveling, Dungeons, Questing,etc.)

Recruiting Officer: Aesliana (Alt: Aedah) If I'm not online then you may add my bnet, Aedah#1403

About Us:
The guild was formed back in November 2013 by a group of friends that to this day are still there. We are a small, tight-knit community that would like to still be in that range as we want our community to be able to get to know each other, but still open our doors for new members.

Never played before or just returning? Don't worry we love helping out and catching you up to what you have missed so far.

We enjoy playing the game together and would love to have new faces join us! <3 <3

Our Little Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheRedDressMafia
Guild Name: Annihilus
Realm: SteamwheedleCartel/Kirin Tor/Sentinels
Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.): PvE and casual raiding
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild:
Contact Kiobhan - SWC (GM), Bloodgrave - SWC (officer) or Argavayn- SWC (officer) in game or by mail.

We are a family-friendly Guild, open to gamers of all kinds! We practice tolerance, respect and diversity in our guild. Our goal is to have a good time, see the world, and kiss some serious demon butt. Right now we're a smaller family guild, but we are looking to rebuild our raid team. More than happy to help new players learn the game and, most of all, have FUN.
<GotzStyle> (Alliance)
Warsong-US (connected to Gorgonnash/Balnazzar/Alterac Mountains/The Forgotten Coast)

Gotz Style is a guild of achievers! We were formerly a Level 25 guild (which tells you how long we have been around). If you need help in leveling, or in your personal progression, we are here to help each other. We do current dungeon and raid content, but we love Timewalking, and if you are leveling for the first time and need to do some of the older content, we will help you do that.

We are currently scheduling classes to help players new and old improve their skills. Need help getting your DPS numbers up? We got what you need!

If you are young or old, have limited availability, or only go <Away> to pee, you're welcome!

Our Guildmistress is Dolfinator@Warsong-US, ably assisted by Senior Officers Ruco and Kithe. I am also happy to speak with interested players.

Edit: I'm Drozil#1225
Guild Name: Remedium
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Primary Focus: Booze

Looking for late night players for shenanigans. We don't give a !@#$ about your iLVL as long as you aren't pants-on-head socially awkward.

So, er. About us. Some of us Raid. A lot of us don't. Some of us PVP. A lot of us don't. Some of us RP. A lot of us don't. But even those of us who don't do these things still do them sometimes. We have lots of Alts. We do a lot of mog/mount runs. We're a social guild first and foremost, so Discord is pretty much a must. Wallflowers and weirdos who are oblivious to social graces get the boot. We are probably the friendliest bunch of mother%^-*ers in town, but if you're a shy person you will not last long. We are all about helping new people out, and try to keep everyone on a first-name basis. Owing to time zones and weird schedules, we're all over the place time-wise, but late nights are our bread and butter. LATE nights.

We're kinda inappropriate. Racism and Homophobia are the only really big no-nos. We've seen most of each other's butts. We had one guildie /gquit because we "talk about balls too much." I think that's entirely unfair. We also talk about beer and Mexican food. We don't have a guild webpage, we have a super-secret Facebook group because we're actually interested in knowing each other as human beings.

We want people who will party with us when the invasion events start. We want people who will try to put together a raid team with us. We want people who will chat their asses off in /g. We want people who will take the initiative to come up with event ideas. We want to grow our community.

If you're looking for a parking space for your toon, gtfo.

We love the lore of the game, we love people, and we love talking nonsense at stupid hours of the night. If you are awesome and you know you're awesome, even if you're !@#$ at WoW, we want you to add your awesome to our awesome and help us create a big bowl of steamy awesome stew. Come hang out with us, and maybe show us your butt.

Message JehuLove#1150 or Valsalva#11489 on Battlenet.
Guild Name: Amicus Maithe
Realm: Emerald Dream
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP, community building
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Wyther#1114 or anyone currently online.

We are looking to create a "safe haven" of sorts for the new players and general population that aren't toxic jerks. Anything involving the anonimity of the internet has those people so we look to create a community to get away from elitism and trolls.
1 Like
HELLOO IM NEW HERE I JUST STARTE 2 DAY AGO, IM LOOKING FOR SOME FRIEND THAT CAN TEACH ME , THANK YOU
06/10/2016 03:06 PMPosted by Lohao
Guild Name: Hopeless No More

Realm: Doomhammer (Horde)

Main focus: PVE--we love to get groups together for dungeons, raids, or anything you are finding difficult.

Best contact: almost anyone in the guild can invite, if you are interested in raiding the best contact is me-Lohao.

Our guild believes firmly in the fact that everyone has to start somewhere, we have all been new to the game at one point and we love helping our guildmates learn and grow.