New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!

Guild Name: Prophecy
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Proudmoore
Primary Focus: PvE
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Aadny/Nattfrue/Rain#1470
Recruitment post:

We always are welcoming new members, whether you want to raid or just hang out and enjoy the game!

Hi Toyha! I’m an old (new) player and am interested in joining your guild!

1 Like

Your best bet would be using the contact info provided in their post rather than relying on them to return to this thread.

Gotcha thanks for the advice!

Hello! Welcome back to the game. Feel free to msg me at Toy#11837 in game or Toy#4397 on discord. I look forward to hearing from ya!

Guild Name: Tools of Chaos

Realm: Burning Legion, or it’s connected realms: Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jaedenar, The Underbog, Kargath, Norgannon, Blade’s Edge, and Thunderhorn

Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.) PvE, PvP, Social

Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Uvdrue-Jaedenar or Tethmes#1322

Founded in October 2009 and still running strong. Friendly leadership and relaxed atmosphere with multiple weekly events, many people running M+, and both normal and heroic no pressure raid nights. We are always willing to answer questions and are both new and returning player friendly. Thanks for checking us out!

3 Likes

I sent you an add but I can’t find the guild anywhere, I used guild lookup sights and even /who Tools of chaos in game and it can’t find anything.

I got your friend request and will get in touch tonight when I get out of work.

Generally speaking early mornings are slow for us in game, and with the holiday season a lot of members are out of town or otherwise occupied. So if you were looking for us in game around the same time you posted this reply, chances are it was just a dead morning. :slight_smile:

Guild Name: Collected Company

Realm: Proudmoore

Primary Focus: (PvE)

Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Thorstead (Sinnicks#1267)

We are a newly formed guild that started as a reroll on January 24th. We are currently leveling together and plan on doing Mythic+ Dungeons and Normal/Heroic Raiding in the future. If you are a new or returning player, or someone who is looking for a fresh start consider giving us a shot. We will work with new players to help them better understand the game. Hope to you in game :slight_smile:

Guild Name: Morning Coffee

Realm: Lightbringer

Primary Focus: Our primary focus is a social PvE guild, but we have members who enjoy PvP as well.

About Us: Morning Coffee welcomes all new, returning and veteran players into an enivornment which is built around the fundamentals of fun, learning and safety. Our home is a place where you can make friends behind the pixel mask, complete content with a group of others and to enjoy the game as you want.

We are actively filling out our raid team, and we have absolutely no problem with helping a new or returning player learn the ropes! We prioritize our members comfort level and we will do anything we can to make sure your game play is what you want to make it.

Contact Details: You can contact the following people!

ßelnor - GM
Discord: ßelnor#0993
BTag: Extravegant#1534

Lynn - Officer
Discord: Giggles McTits#2231
BTag: lynnard#1840

Emmi - Officer
Discord: Eminnelie#4160
BTag: Pinkypie#1869

Cait - Officer
Discord: Caitir#1242
BTag: Caitir#1862

2 Likes

Guild Name: Freaks of Azeroth
Faction: Horde
Realm: Thrall
Focus: PvE

Freaks of Azeroth is a small guild looking to expand from M+ content into raiding. We are accepting of all types of players and welcome new and returning players as well. We currently run +10’s and group visions with and without masks nightly, and have AOTC experience in previous tiers and expansions and would be happy to help others learn. Currently have spots for all positions as we have offspecs and alts thst can fill, but need another tank and a few healers. Raid times are 9pm-11pm EST Friday and Saturday. If you are looking for a friendly environment to get started raiding, make friends, and learn, please message me on battlenet Exercise85#1156.

Guild Name: The Gunslingers
Realm: Gnomergan
Primary Focus: New Players, building friendships, PVE, Leveling & questing.
Contact: discord.gg/33hA8At (GM) Trakar, (Senior Officer) Strychnine

Guild Name: The Malevolent
Realm: Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, and Thunderlord

Primary Focus: We’re seeking all kinds of players. You don’t have to be a veteran. What we do want though are players who also enjoy guild chat, teaching new players of wow the basics in old/new raids and dungeons (Mount or mog farming) or you might have small children that are also learning to play wow. Parents here can rely on the maturity of guild chat as well. NO DRAMA!

We also encourage Classic players to join us as we have several members who also enjoy classic.
Here we also believe life comes first, and in this very unique time in the world, we as a guild thrive on family and values more than anything here.

If your interested in joining us, or have questions please contact:
** ~ If your coming from another realm we encourage you to make a new toon here, and try us out before you spend real money to move big toons.

In game Mossyoak or Peryll - Azshara
Or BT - Gru#1415
(H) The Malevolent -Azshara

Guild Recruit
(H) The Malevolent -Azshara

OBSIDIAN LEGION is recruiting new players and vets!

We will be doing Raids, PvP, Questing, Dungeons, etc… We are looking for people who are fun and relaxed players, interested in really getting into the community. New people are encouraged to join, as we will help you along and really get you involved! If this sounds like something you like, feel free to add one of us!
devilnation#1457
Bruaid#1848
Obsidian Legion
(Darrowmere and windrunner realms)

Leave No Soldier Behind
Alliance
Stormrage

At the core premise of the guild and our meta-ethic is to provide a safe environment for new, returning, and veteran players to grow. We put player progression above boss progression. We have a 0 tolerance policy for continuous elitism and toxicity. If you are looking for a safe place to learn and grow, come find us in the guild finder on Stormrage. We have a multitude of interests and even more plans to accommodate similar minded players a platform to host evens related to their shared interests. Leadership is voted in by the guild members, they are not appointed by the guild master.

Add my Battle-Tag Anointed#11577 and I will direct you to our Discord where you can change your nickname (Or delay that) and read our Guild Charter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guild Name: Pyreanor
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Primary Focus: PvE & RP
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Rialius (Discord Rialius#0301)

We teach PvE and to a lesser extent RP. Don’t be intimidated by the semi-hardcore label. It’s not actually spooky I promise.

Our recruitment post:

Is this still an active guild? If so i would be very interested in joining.

Guild Name: Pursuit of Hordiness (Pending, not sure if it’s taken the servers are down)

Founded in 2020 in the year of the pandemic, we’re a guild of newer and returning players looking to progress and enjoy what the WoW has to offer.

Server: US-Thrall
Dungeon Times: Everyday, any time!

Recent Progression:

• 0/0 Everything
  • Got to level 60
  • Ran a few group finder dungeons
  • Unlocked Northrend and BC dungeons

About Us:

• We are a mature leveling and progression guild
  • We are beginning to form our core group
  • Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving.

What we are accepting:
Please note preferred 470ilvl, neck level 75+ with rank 3 essences, cloak at current weekly cap with corruptions. Just joking, I got this from another post I don’t even know that even means.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag:

Teacuptauren - GM - isotopeblue#1152

Guild Name: Serenity Frontier
Realm: US-Destromath
Primary Focus: PvE, PvP, Casual
Apply here: discord.gg/cpsyQUt

Guild Name: Scourgeling Empire
Realm: Destromath
Primary Focus: PvE, Raid/M+
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Lichkíñg - Destromath or and of the officers in Scourgeling Empire

New players welcome. All the founders are 12/12 Heroic and run M+ daily. Friendly discord. Active players. Chill group. Join us!