Looking for a "New Player Guild"

Like the title says, I’m looking for a new players guild. Is there one out there? I would like to find a guild to teach me the “ropes” of the game. Eventually I would like to do raids, dungeons, ect; but first I would like to learn all the game mechanics.

You’ll have to look for a guild on your server that is open to new and returning players. You can try using the guild finder and see if there are guilds who advertise themselves as open to new players.

The most recent post for a guild was from a thread here:

And you can peruse this thread here for guilds who have come here to advertise (start from the bott for most recent entries): New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here! - #189 by Codrix-moon-guard

1 Like

My alliance guild is always happy to help new players. Our listing in the thread Irrenhaus mentioned is here, check us out if you want to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s also a sticky thread at the top of this forum where new player friendly guilds advertise.

Almos all of the realms designated “New Player” will have guilds formed by new players who are interested in learning the ropes together with other new players.