New Overwatch lore [Spoilers]

Go scroll through like, the high elf threads on the general forums. Just open it up in your browser and press the down button until it reaches the end. You’re a few thousand short of 20k.

1 Like

How do you check your trust level status again? I’d like to know how close or far off I am from 3

Chonga, you have enough days logged, but you need to have opened 500 threads and read 20k posts.

1 Like

Go to your profile page, take off everything after the realm name and add .json

Then ctrl f and type trust level. The highest reference is your current level.

I’ll never be trusted.

On a unrelated note i don’t know what punishment is worst the forum ban over a post made four weeks ago or not being able to join this gem of a thread.

1 Like

I just wanna post memes. Is that too much to ask? I saw a GD thread about Christian representation in WoW and immediately thought to myself “I need the Mad Max ‘That’s bait’ gif STAT!”

1 Like

So I found out that if you name change you lose all your forum stats fyi :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

I had to start over as Juspions but all the levels and details from Versca got transferred over to my burner monk that I renamed Versca. So that happened.

I wonder what would happen if say I was able to take Zandrae’s or someone else’s name. Would the forum apply all the stats and levels associated with that account or is there anything that would recognize that the Blizz account holders are entirely separate? I suspect it’s not that smart and I’d gain all the forum levels and stats.

If anyone wants to test that theory out with me or has multiple blizzard accounts should see what happens.

1 Like

Who know’s probably the forums were designed by a horrifying lizard person with only the most basic grasp of human interaction.

2 Likes

give me your name and give me your face
i’m going to spread my web over the human race

1 Like

This one. It’s the best gif.

3 Likes

Alright, Zandrae, I am putting a searchlight with a peacock shaped silhouette on the top of the forums. Whenever I need you I will activate the Z signal and expect you to sweep in with a clever meme.

1 Like

:peacock: Okay.

All you need to do is go scroll through some threads to get the 20k post read. There’s probably browser apps for that.

1 Like

One day i will be trusted.

Then i will rule.

Then get bored of ruling and vanish into legend.

Man i’m hungry

1 Like

lol do you really think so?

2 Likes

Of course not.

I get in trouble too much and get silenced for posting things like “don’t be racist.” I think that resets progress or something.

2 Likes

I was joking about being a lewdster (not really a joke, I am totally filthy teehe :kissing_heart:) and got a post flagged. Dunno if that counts. Also I scrolled all the way through that 6k+ helf thread and my view count is still 14.4k. :neutral_face:

I’m not sure a single instance is enough to disqualify.

Keep going.

I will not give up! :angry:

1 Like

Maybe it needs to scroll slowly? I could see it possibly having some function where it can tell whether you were on a post long enough to read the contents.