New multi-boxing restrictions don't go far enough

daisy-chaining

Yep :rofl:

Wait :thinking: squints Yeah I think

That’s why I’m asking

Good thing I’m writing first :phew:

Didn’t say they couldn’t

They won’t need to because I’m asking them first :slight_smile:

Yes, but is your wife standing on top of you with the same class, and inhumanly matching your cast times?

No.

If your playing 3 accounts at the same time, and there is a reasonable Delay between casts, and toons are on follow. Thats not the same thing as 20 toons using the same exact button at the same exact time, from the same IP address.

I could actually personally play 20 accounts from 20 diffrent IPs, on Virtual boxes, as I have a 24 block of IPs and the server setup to pull it off.

But it would still be 20 toons all together using the same button at the same time with inhuman levels of sync, and thats what will get you caught.

1 Like

Ugh… get it through your head, multiboxer =/= botter.

Good grief, why do we have to keep explaining this to people.

The software ban will limit multiboxing back to Vanilla levels now that it will be hardware only.

Multiboxing didn’t affect you before, and it certainly won’t affect you now that the software has been banned.

Leave them alone now, and stop beating the horse. You killed it, it’s dead.

6 Likes

Nah we’re getting to the bottom of this Beaupeep and do you have your own realm? :slight_smile:

https://i.postimg.cc/rF9WDw8y/image.png

Uhh, what?

No idea what you mean here.

:grimacing:

Let me save you some time.

“We are not sure of the intricates of the new Rulings at this time. However I would suggest you refrain from doing so until Further Clarification can be provided Thanks Blizzard”

2 Likes

Oh, pfft, I muted that thread hours ago. That guy was an idiot. I don’t have time for idiots with thick skulls.

I DO have a private realm, but it isn’t Draka, and I only do private shows.

Don’t be afraid now Bromonic!

:open_mouth:

wow this thread made me all giddy inside. I love what you’re doing. please keep doing it.

Newromantics is here!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a99b9859b21a5942e6c9e56a072c4afc/tenor.gif

I saw your icon in the bottom left and was like :open_mouth: I need a hug gif

1 Like

i dont have input on the matter anymore. it was fun arguing with professional mental gymnasts, but ill leave it in blizzards hands now. still am happy though reading this thread :3.

This is my full time job :slight_smile:

You’re welcome to come back whenever you feel like it

You come on back now ya hear :rofl:

2 Likes

you can sure as hell bet ima have my very own thread to gloat and the like the moment this gets clarified :v: :sweat_smile: please be a part of it.

1 Like

kvm port racks are not cheap, I won’t invest in anything outside of a few more usb switches and live with the delay between switching.

ie ServerLink 8 Port Rack Mount KVM - VGA, USB & PS/2 with Optional IP Access vs UGREEN USB 2.0 Sharing Switch, 2 Computers 4 Port USB

Because of the Delay, you MIGHT get away with it, actually.

1 Like

Wow. Somebody sure loves being a know it all when they don’t actually know squat it seems. Love reading stuff like this just to see what people pull out of their rears.

Also, I don’t think the intent of this was ever to ”ban multiboxing”…they’re banning some software, not the actual practice of multiboxing.

I just think it needs more clarification. The post says input broadcasting software. Nothing about hardware changes
Nothing about buttons at the same time

3 Likes