New multi-boxing restrictions don't go far enough

I’m about to get informed because I’m submitting a ticket to ask

1 Like

Dude… I just told you twice now, I own and have used the product extensively.

I worked for my college while in school as an IT. We used them quite often to setup classrooms worth of PCs, do updates ect. So we could do many at once.

1 Like

That product?

I tried asking that in the main thread but got ignored. I suspect u would have tweet at blizzard to get a answer. If it’s not allowed there’s always 5 numpads 5 computers and engineered sticks to press the buttons.
Although some big Twitch streamer who I shall not name thinks even that should be banned.

You don’t use physical switches to update or set up multiple PCs at once.

Except I always am…

1 Like

Doing everyone on this forum a positive lol. The back and forth arguing is quite tiring at this point. We just need to wait a week for a ticket response xD.

Are you from 1998?

2 Likes

You do if they are a Mac Class, and you dont have a Mac supporting Arconis.

The graphics design classrooms had full Macs, and the school didnt want to buy Mac Arconis licensing.

Also since you asked :slight_smile: 2006-2010.

1 Like

I’ll do both :wink: Just gotta make a twitter :rofl:

It is exhausting, all Blizz has to do is swoop in and go Nah, can’t do that or You’re fine to do that and that’d be the end of it

Its a start so don’t get your panties in a wad over it. When Blizzard makes a step in the right direction its good.

I wonder if they knew their statement would sent the forums into a riot. Maybe they secretly hate us and are being vague on purpose. :scream:

They already did.

They are not going to believe you did it with hardware because you say so. Get real.

If you are using the same action on 20 characters at the same time, from the same IP, your going to get banned. Its that easy.

1 Like

School has a lab full of Mac equipment it is regularly updating and upgrading but can’t spit out the $500 a year for an Acronis business license. Seems legit.

1 Like

Ehh, I dont disagree Schools are cheap. That license is also yearly. A multicaster is a few hundred once.

you know I wonder that at times too :rofl: If before they make a post they are like “you know the forums are about to ignite right?”

Apparently it’s not clear enough for some people :slight_smile:

Can you link me to where it says that?

1 Like

It didnt say that.

It doesnt need to.

Your foolish if you think anything different will happen.

Ok so then since some people are unclear then we need clarification :slight_smile:

Are you saying not to ask questions? Is that how you were taught?

Have you never been suspended?

They dont talk to you first, they just do it. You write them and say “But thats not even what happened” if you get a reply at all, which you likely wont. It will just be a canned response that then says the matter is closed and not up for further discussion.

They can ban you for no reason at all. They are not going to argue with you about it.

You do know every computer in a house shares the same ip address right.

1 Like