New Mouse Issues

Raw input mouse command it 0 and this issue still persists. Happens with basically everything targettable when you try and click off.

9 Likes

+1, clicking on/off of things is causing the cursor to become stuck in place

4 Likes

+1, clicking on/off of things is causing the cursor to become stuck in place

I’ve noticed this a lot during my skinning, super annoying :frowning:

1 Like

Glad I saw this, thought it was all in my head. I have also noticed the mouse appearing to stick when targeting/interacting with stuff. Figured it was related to the console issues, but maybe not.

2 Likes

man why did they have to mess with any of this. you’d think they’d know this kind of stuff is sacred. can’t mess with that stuff.

but if you do, make damn sure its well tested… wth.

now i have to play with mushy controls until who knows when :worried:

3 Likes

omg im happy im not crazy, i was actually so triggered trying to figure it out

4 Likes

I’m sure this isn’t related to the “bug” introduced in Legion where mouse clicks don’t register if the mouse is moving. I say “bug” because over 3 years later this persists, so I guess it’s a game “enhancement”.

Happening to me as well, super frustrating

I’m having the same issue. It’s beyond frustrating.

Same thing happening here

This happens to me as well. I made a thread on technical support about it. They asked me to copy paste it over here as well. Seems to be that many people are having this problem now. Definitely annoying but don’t feel you are alone!

1 Like

Just to add my two cents here as well… I am having the same problem.

Will they fix it , soon ? I mean it’s very frustrating and unplayable for me !

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the cursor sticking bug as of July 21st.

Spam-clicking something targetable is indeed effective at reproducing the issue.

I’m having the same issue, but it doesn’t even have to be targettable. I can slowly drag my mouse in a direction while left or right clicking and it’ll stick until I move my mouse the opposite direction. So frustrating as a healer clicking frames.

+1 here, don’t have any repro steps that haven’t already been covered.

This is a massive issue. Click-targeting mobs then repositioning the mouse to raidframes to heal is absolutely fundamental. This bug completely nullifies 10 years of muscle memory, I’m having trouble enjoying high keys or PvE because of it.

Logging off until this is fixed or we get a decent workaround.

1 Like

Yea as someone farming old raids for gold to get Brutosur, it really pissing me off as I can’t play the game way it is now and wasting short time left to farm for it.

1 Like

Seeing this as well. Needs fix soonest as this is fundamental to how we interact w/ game.

1 Like

Same issue here, Tried 3 Difference mice (Razer Naga, Corsair m65 and a logitech mx518). Disabled ALL addons (only had 3 installed), still sticky. Please help us out Blizzard, seriously… THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP, ITS UNPLAYABLE

1 Like

If you guys can see this, we should All create a topic with the same issue, the more the better so they SEE us or they will keep that s*** the way it is.