New Mount: Vulpine Familiar

Ehh people have been clamoring the game failing since before Cata even. True or not.

3 Likes

Ever since it came out they’ve said the game is dying or falling apart. It’s still more than likely the biggest MMO around by far even now. I still see more people on WoW then I ever did when i tried FFXIV or ESO.

1 Like

I also love how people still don’t get the art team being separate from gameplay and such, but people like to whine about everything, so I’m not surprised.

4 Likes

Need to… resist the urge…

3 Likes

Art team is always so underappreciated they do some great work.

13 Likes

I believe it. Thing is the numbers don’t lie and the game peaked during Wrath and has been on a steady decline. This mount being in the store and only being in the store is insulting.

4 Likes

You see more people because of sharding and CRz. With out that everyones realms would be pretty deserted

4 Likes

Look at you…I see blue eyes…blue tmog maybe?..give in! It will complete you!

1 Like

I agree. And people act like they can’t acquire the 400+ other mounts in game that look amazing as well. Like there’s a new storm drake people should be going for, or the parrot! They look awesome. But nah, let’s whine about a store mount we don’t have to buy.

2 Likes

The only thing that’s flying in this thread is $32 out of your wallet.

4 Likes

Ok I can understand that since it is a good looking mount and putting it behind the store front is unfortunate for some. At least in theory in-game gold to token helps that a bit.

1 Like

Soon as I get home it is…

Cars topped up for the week. I’ll live on oatmeal and soup till next Friday…lol

2 Likes

You are the reason why Blizzard doesn’t make good content any more because they can rely on you to supplement their income for a bad expansion and make you pay for a flying mount that you can’t even fly in current content, jokes on you my friend!

8 Likes

Use your WoW gold people. That’s what it’s there for.

True, but you will also have an amazing, blue flying foxy faced companion flying into your heart :3

2 Likes

Any art asset that is added to the store is a missed opportunity for something that couldve been added via in-game content.

This is disingenuous. Most (if not all) store mounts are intentionally unique so as to increase their “perceived” value.

Meanwhile we got 3 in-game recolor frogs. Several recolor horses. 2 color variant parrots.

Now if you’d like to turn around and say “parrots are new”…yeah no s<>, something should be new in a $50 xpac.

3 Likes

And I think it’s simply too large for a simple fox.

It’s the same reason I don’t use my Onyx Panther too much. Sure, there are mounts bigger than it and while it’s only a bit bigger than a normal tiger, I still think it’s too large.

It’s a medium sized mount overall, but it’s a large fox model.

And in the end, I have a new mount, and the people complaining don’t. People can QQ all they want, point fingers and say “You are the problem!” but it’s not going to stop people from enjoying things that they like and see as worth buying. I’m not going to not get something I like in a game I’m enjoying for the benefit of those that whine all the time. Not sorry & not happening ^^

10 Likes

I came here to watch people freak out because its a store mount grab popcorn

7 Likes

I would pay good money to have the meat wagon mount grab the fox mount, skin it, quarter it and make Bulgogi out of it

2 Likes