New Mount: Vulpine Familiar

Wow. Just when all the negative forum bombs are causing craters in the fan base confidence, Blizz introduces the Vulpine Familiar mount.

At this point, I don’t care how long flying takes, I want that mount! T_T
It’s just so darn cute. It’s a flying fox. A FREAKIN FLYING FOX!
A flying fox. I’ts a freaking flappy flappy flying foxy faced fox and it’s driving me crazy!

Youtube-Vulpine Familiar

60 Likes

Fixed that line for you

38 Likes

I bought it instantly.

It’s so adorable I wanna cry.

No regrets.

24 Likes

Buahahaa! So true. It’s all I see in the forums these days, lol

5 Likes

They could give me a good expansion first. Then I’d consider giving them more money.

79 Likes

I’m so glad they made so many mounts to make up for all the lost content….

62 Likes

Clearly vulpera confirmed alliance race though. Fox mount and its blue! Alliance bias!

But seriously it is a fairly nice looking store mount, some previous ones have been lackluster but I really do like the looks of this one.

2 Likes

Since no one has said it yet, I guess I’ll be “that cow” and say it…so here goes…

Apparently Blizz’s bottom line this quarter is so dismal that they introduced a new mount in the store in the hopes that the $25 price tag will bump up the income stream since patch 8.1 sure failed to do that with all it’s bugs, issues, and often time underwhelming content that’s actually available to play.

How’d I do? If you liked that rant, please give it a “thumb’s up”…errr…a heart, I guess. :wink:

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go buy a couple tokens off the AH to add to my battle.net balance…for reasons…

/moo :cow:

76 Likes

And since I knew someone would do this I’ll just quote this here.

15 Likes

It is what it is. Doesn’t make this flying foxy faced mount any less cute than what it already is. :3

10 Likes

You mean like back in WoD? Or the 6 month lock-in to a poorly received xpac?

Sure - let’s just go with coincidence.

14 Likes

Kinda reminds me of a fantasy artic fox. It’s cool. I’m sad that I can’t have

3 Likes

Can I only buy 1? I want an army of them following me around.

5 Likes

Sad face, this would have been the vulpera class mount… so I doubt vulpera are coming…

2 Likes

Uh… why would you think that? I’m pretty sure if Vulpera end up being an AR, the playerbase will practically riot if their racial mount is not an Alpaca.

13 Likes

Hush, debbie downer. You don’t know that. For all we know, these fantastic flying foxies are here to herald in a new age of Vulpine Madness!

1 Like

Don’t worry if they get added there will be some kind of “Super Vulpera Familiar” mount, with gold sparkles and poops rainbows. :smile:

4 Likes

You guys think this is going to look ridiculous if Vulpera become an allied race? Don’t get me wrong it is beautiful, but that face…I think i got quests off this mount in Voldun haha. Also let’s hope that if Blizz makes money off of stuff like this, Activision will give them some more leeway. I’m all for in game purchases as long as they are purely cosmetic.

3 Likes

The Day that Fox People become playable will be the day that all logic in WoW will be gone.

Soon there’ll be Vulpera riding Foxes. Its the same with Worgen riding on Wolves.

11 Likes

HMT ride mooses

3 Likes