New Mount: Vulpine Familiar

They are, but there are multiple quests where we take control of a drust construct in order to destroy things. I could absolutely see the Order of Embers granting the champion who aided them so much the control of a wicker construct (I personally would like it to be one of the wicker bears).

1 Like

I’ll be the debbie downer here and say, it’s totally not worth it. Aside from it basically being a reskin of the Llothien Prowler, albeit with larger floppier ears, it has sprouted wings that don’t even fit with a “flying fox” theme.

Honestly, this feels more like a cash grab than anything else. At least they could have gone for webbed wings like actual flying foxes.

Oh, and yeah, another flying mount being released in current content, and flying hasn’t even been unlocked yet…

3 Likes

Yup. Slap in the face right there.

2 Likes

Eh,…I feel like I should love it because fox + blue. However, I don’t. I think it’s just too overdone on the glam-ness.
Maybe without the tiara headpiece crap, it would have been more my cup of tea.

But, I’m glad others like it and are enjoying it. I just want winter sale so I can have my vampire dog shu-zen.

2 Likes

Except you have no proof that this ever happened. It is a rumor, a made up story, repeated and recirculated endlessly any time some feature comes up that three people do not like.

Anyone can draw a graph and post it on Reddit. There is no factual information behind it. It has as much to do with WoW as the pictures my three year old granddaughter drew that I have taped onto my refrigerator.

Are subscriptions down? Sure. The world is changing, MMOs are not as popular as they once were.

To begin, ‘palpable’ doesn’t mean what you think it means. Your use of it only proves you are repeating hysterical nonsense. A You Tube Video Likes and Dislikes list has no bearing on reality. When people were bottoming out the Dislikes on it before the additions it detailed were even implemented, then the only thing it means is haters gonna hate.

Except it is. I log in, I see people everywhere. Even when I am doing dailies at the Argent Tourney to buy pets, there are players there.

WoW is still doing better than any other MMO. Do some first person shooters have higher subscriptions? Yes, this week. In six months they will be forgotten and WoW will still be here.

1 Like

Its… So… Beautiful <3

3 Likes

Well, ill give you a good example from a comment in the mount’s video:

"100 exalted reputations, get a reskin

Pay 15 pounds get a unique mount."

5 Likes

pal·pa·ble (/ˈpalpəb(ə)l/)
adjective

1. (of a feeling or atmosphere) so intense as to seem almost tangible.
    “a palpable sense of loss”

Let’s reword that example: “a palpable sense of disdain.” Yup, pretty sure he used it right.

2 Likes

Only if we are all in the room with him. Since the entire internet is not losing their minds over this issue, only a handful of people who imagine You Tube likes have meaning, the use of “palpable” is hyperbole at best, but really just hysterical.

Both in that it’s melodramatic and funny to those of us who are not caught up in fake self righteous fury over a game expansion.

Blizz back me into a corner.What could I do? I had to get it.

I love my blue unicorn. I like the nightmare version too. Reskins with different colors and/or features make them a unique model in it’s own right.

Nothing wrong with using the basic pattern to make 10 dresses with different fabric, colors, trimming and accessories. Do you think fashion designers reinvent the wheel every year?

Umm… yeah I do.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wow+population&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiR8KXNhqDfAhXQUt8KHdg1C5UQ_AUIDygC&biw=1394&bih=842#imgrc=UAGqm-dkyVHVrM:

Remember Blizzard stopped posting population numbers after this disaster.

Might want to look up the old earnings calls. The WoD information is not “speculative” it is fact. I don’t expect the white knights to understand that, but facts are facts, whether you agree with them or not.

https://www.google.com/search?q=palpable&oq=palpable&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2j69i61j0j69i61.1523j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

(of a feeling or atmosphere) so intense as to seem almost tangible. So it actually means exactly what I thought it means. Maybe you should look it up in a dictionary before you start calling people out on it?

Except you have no proof that this ever happened. It is a rumor, a made up story, repeated and recirculated endlessly any time some feature comes up that three people do not like. Jokes aside, anecdotal evidence aside, you sure it isn’t sharding making it feel full? Ogrimmar feels quite empty, as does Dazar’alor.

Again you have no facts to prove this anymore. This is as made up as any other statistic you bash.

Nice try though.

1 Like

$32 in Canadabucks.

Hell no, that is disgusting.

I bought it last night. All I have to say is, whoooaaaaa! So pretty and so cool! I love the way it flies and jumps and the jewels around its body are amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:
New favorite mount. So glad to be able to do whatever the f@%& I want with my money for this 100% purely cosmetic mount.

And now, off to do with whatever I want with my life and you can’t stop me! Muahaha!

6 Likes

they do but for the shop or promos. I dont think there are any ship mount in game that u can buy without real money.

Hehe I love your attitude so much. It always baffles me as to how people throw tantrums like this over what others do, especially when it doesn’t effect them. But that’s what entitled peeps like to do nowadays I guess!

1 Like

Thanks so much! :grin: Every time I see someone putting down the things I like doing that make me happy, all I can think about is Buddy the elf saying: “He’s an Angry elf” :elf::rofl:

3 Likes

The Darkmoon zep is a boat - you can’t buy it with real money. My mage’s iceberg and my fishing raft are boat-like thangs.

They don’t only put “brand new models” in the shop. The pandaren doggy mount is the same type as the monk class one, no?

And talking about mounts in-game and their “lazy design” is stupid. There are over 400 mounts and you have but one butt to use to ride one at a time.

We collect them for achievements to get more mounts. Hello, don’t you know anything about manic collectibles?

The blue foxie is just adoraburu…there’s no way I wouldn’t have bought one.

3 Likes

No; Ban-Lu is a tiger, descended from Xuen. Shu-Zen is based off the quillen frame, but is a unique model.

I just got my last 3 class mounts done. Monk’s one looked like the same color scheme as the one in the store. Just leveled the monk specifically for the mount. Then DH and last was DK. I’m done and most of the mounts are just for the count - I won’t ride them anyway.