New Mount: Vulpine Familiar

I wont reward them with extra money for as long the slot machine gameplay is a thing on this expansion.

2 Likes

Now we totally need Vulpera.

I need to be a Fox, riding a Fox, with two Fox pets, and a lil Fox battle pet.

6 Likes

Yeah, I think the model is amazing; and Blizzard did a brilliant job! The only thing me & others were somewhat disgruntled about was the purchase aspect of it, especially considering it was a unique model.
I’d feel a bit better about buying the mount if it went to a noble cause, like X amount of proffits goes to research to combat breast cancer or something.
But that being said, I miss having more unique Achievement mounts. Would bring the community together & we’d always have a blast of fun, then /walk around on our new shining glorious mounts around Dalaran / Other major city with pride.

And when we rode it, it always reminded us of the nostalgia, memories & good times we had earning it.

2 Likes

Why would it be the Vulpera racial mount? That’s like saying Worgen would never be a playable race because Orcs already have wolves as their racial mounts.

1 Like

Not for new mounts. All the other mounts yes but this mount will be the usual price.

I’d like that mount but it’s not worth $25 to me.

1 Like

Ah I forgot about that. Still, good information for people who want to buy other stuff in the store :woman_shrugging:

Guess I will be need two tokens then, ah well I need that fox mount so I better get to it!

World of MicrotransactionCraft.

1 Like

Since you’re still here i guess that make you one of the few loyalist…huh?.. Welcome to the club :wink:

2 Likes

Il buy it as a gift from me to me for Christmas

1 Like

Ohhh Nooo…the flying boat did nothing to bring in the money! Release the fox!

1 Like

You expect him to stop being selfish and stop insulting other players for enjoying things? Good luck.

Unsubbed from WoW two months ago but thanks for playing.

Ironically I float around the Blizzard forums mostly for HotS though with today’s news, even that is on death row now.

1 Like

I dunno, it sort of looks like the fox version of My Pretty Pony, with its colouring all the gems and beads on it. Bit too…cutesy for my tastes.

PS: I know, coming from a gnome and all. (:smile:

How many hundreds of hours do you think they dedicated to this thing? I mean yeah it looks nice, but they could have added … oh I don’t know… CONTENT to BfA.

1 Like

heaven forbid we actually get a working game that isn’t designed by the B dev team.
So glad to see the game industry paying for years of milking gamers with massive share drops.

2 Likes

I think the best part is the line of sheer BS they shovelled to the Alliance about how they have to have horses because our zones have no interesting ground creatures (you know, the zones Blizzard themselves mode) and they don’t want to give us flying mounts without flying.

And yet, here we are. Go figure.

2 Likes

Classic reply :slight_smile:

You do know you don’t need an active sub to post on the new forums, right?

1 Like

Singing the Moose Song:

"Moose, moose, I likes a moose,
I’ve never had anything quite like a moose.
I’ve had lots of lovers, my life has been loose,
But I’ve never had anything quite like a moose. "

2 Likes