New Mount Available: Sunwarmed Furline

281 Likes, 1821 Dislikes.

lmao

4 Likes

This doesn’t feel like a “WoW themed” mount. =/

2 Likes

But a Magic Rooster egg mount is a wow themed mount LOL…don’t think so but its in game…

…more than one mount can not feel “wow themed” at any given time.

I’d thought of all people, you would have know that. :frowning:

WoW has been infected by the FF14 virus ^^

I love the /mountspecial - a female voice says “don’t forget to have me spayed!” and 8 dancing kittens appear for 10 seconds.

4 Likes

so what are you posting on the forum for then to complain about things? and you didn’t even ask to ‘earn’ it in the game so yes you were wanting ‘free handouts’.

the dislikes must be coming from people in classic and bc classic who can’t use it.

2 Likes

Personally, I think it looks silly.

But others’ mileage may vary.

:woman_shrugging:

Yea, because forum people still don’t understand after 17 years that the art team has no impact on the content being created.

That’s an entirely different team.

Does it change your view on my opinion if I want it rewarded to an active account or just thrown into a quest? Because I really don’t care. Jesus, you people and reading everything so literally. “Aha, he said he want free mount so he not want do quest!!!” is basically your mentality.

Just put it into the god damn game instead of the store. Does that make it clearer?

The amount of cope I see in these threads lmfao. No, people just don’t want to pay for a mount on top of their sub fee.

5 Likes

Like it or not, you are more than capable of buying this mount with gold.

This is no different than the mounts on vendor like the Lightforged Warframe that cost 625,000g or the frog mounts that cost 333,333g.

The only difference is you use that gold to buy WoW tokens.

1 Like

That someone paid for with real money. I’m opposed to the token too.

I mean, they are objectively different, but the token does grey the area. Token shouldn’t exist either but it does. Just put the mount into a questline. Why are people so opposed to getting actual new content? Why do you guys like spending money on microtransactions when you already pay a box price and sub fee.

2 Likes

The fact you think a small questline for a mount is content, but all the changes in 9.1.5 isn’t content says a lot.

1 Like

None of the changes in 9.1.5 is new content. What is actually new content in 9.1.5?

• Mage Tower? Nope, put in the minimal amount of effort and just made it scale and have recolors attached
  • Legion Time-walking? See above.
  • Finally making it so you can swap covenants and have no conduit energy? Not content lol

None of it is new content. It doesn’t have to be a questline. It can be anything. The bee mount grind was a grind for people who wanted a grind. Attach it to the crazy cat lady achievement. Do anything. Stop reading it so literally.

5 Likes

Nice looking mount. Thank you.

Never gonna learn, smh.

5 Likes

I’m awfully curious to know if this is our “expansion hint” mount.

Perhaps the next place we’re going is a relatively normal, sunny island or something, perhaps off the coast of Quel’thalas, what with the cat’s green eyes and elvish-looking jewelry.

…isn’t that one of the places people think the Dragon Isles are?

2 Likes

Give us true player housing, and I will buy the mount for me, AND three friends. Do not, and I will not. This, or any store item.

I’m realizing that from a lot of these comments. Some people will defend ANYTHING. I wonder if they’re like intern’s accounts they force to go out and defend this garbage. At lease the posts ripping it have way more likes so that’s good.

4 Likes