New Mount Available: Sunwarmed Furline

Do they meow and purr also? :smiley:

1 Like

This mount was made long ago earlier this year. They make these store promotions pretty far in advance.

So it has no bearing anything going on right now. And even then it’s just one little mount. Enjoy something! :innocent:

3 Likes

You do realize most store mounts have nothing to do with WoW, or they’re added later.

That guy’s post was deleted, so no point in talking to him now.

Wow no content in months and your giving this away for 6 more months… 6 months of what? 9.1.5?

4 Likes

Does he vanish with just Eyes and a Grinning Mouth showing?

What are you talking about?

It’s almost like there’s a patch coming out in 4 days.

Said it in another thread, but I’ll repeat it here.

Nice mount, very well done/animated. Feels like this was a Devs’ labor of love.

I won’t be buying it. Not on any principle of, ‘I don’t buy store mounts,’ or nonsense like that, just a matter of having seen the patterns, we’ll probably see this in the next expac in a dozen different color varieties from a dozen different reps. I’ll just get the recolors then.

1 Like

Jelly Cat from the mount vote that got us the tree mount

Too bad they didn’t say save this mount as part of the WoW anniversary coming in a couple weeks .

2 Likes

Yea, old reused content. Sure am glad they are using their last good expansions content that we can only do once every, what, twice a year?

5 Likes

I thought this was a joke, then I watched the video…

No… thank you.

The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty-thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the

Triller

4 Likes

A different color version of this mount would have been perfect for Hallow’s End.

Make this mount have black fur and a witches hat on its head similar to the Feline Familiar pet and allow us to buy it with tricky treats during Hallow’s End.

7 Likes

I have also to say that these store mounts feel so out of place that they are jumping the shark moments. We had just a few which really fit into the lore.

I am going to wait and see what the mount looks like in game before I buy it…

Oh who am I kidding? Of course I’m buying it.

But not quite yet. I got the HH mount last night and want to enjoy it for a while first.

lol, always someone for the free handouts.

if those lawsuits bothered you so much you should have ‘quit’ so as not to reinforce blizzard’s bad behavior.

A cat mount is a great idea, but this one is SO out of place. . . It looks like something right out of FFXIV. . . Ugh.

This would have been a WAY cooler model:

3 Likes

I am unsubbed

Also “free handouts” in a game you pay monthly for lmfao

5 Likes

Also, a legitimate question:

Are y’all okay?

You’re screaming “THIS DOESN’T FIT INTO WARCRAFT” like there’s not been cats in the game since vanilla.

We literally got given a mount that lets us turn into a giant brain and combine with 4 other people, and y’all were SUPER EXCITED for that, didn’t have any issue with realism in WoW for that, you loved it.

But… a CAT is where you draw the line?

Really?

4 Likes