New Mount Available: Sunwarmed Furline

That goes without saying.

1 Like

Sure. But they’ve confirmed many times over that class specific tier sets return in 9.2 so I don’t really get the point of your original comment lol

I hadn’t seen that, but I’ll believe it when it happens.

Yeah I mean I still have my fingers crossed.

We’ve been asking for a broom forever and we get a comically sized housecat?

3 Likes

GD and r/wow both everytime Blizzard produces a new store or 6 month sub mount:

5 Likes

In the current state of wow, is it truly a good idea for a new shop mount?

7 Likes

Cowards removed my original post

gfy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

WoW’s target audience is whales, so…yes.

5 Likes

If this was any other mmo it would have been an halloween mount reward from an event :joy:

9 Likes

I think it’s gorgeous! I appreciate all Blizzard puts into Warcraft. And I expect that people will whine about this post. So sad, so much hate. They are making the forums toxic.

5 Likes

Blizz, when is 9.2?

7 Likes

I think you’re coming from a positive space, but you have to understand that when you have an extreme content drought, stuff like this is not in good taste. People have a right to complain here IMO.

5 Likes

I love it! I would love to have it.
I am not going to buy it from the shop.
Blizzard already gets plenty of my money - and lately I feel I am not getting much for that money.
I agree with the posters above - this mount should just be given to players as a “Thank you for sticking with us” sort of thing. Now THAT would be a great thing indeed.
But - I no longer expect great things from Blizzard.
So - sad - won’t be buying this mount.

17 Likes

This thing just looks wrong.

Also, is this slap in the face to the 6-month subscribers? Let me know in the comments below! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Exactly. They can add whatever mount they want to the store for a ton of extra money, but would be nice to have solid fun content released in a timely manner.

4 Likes

it looks great. nice work, art team (as usual!)

2 Likes

Now THAT would have been a great idea! A ghost one and/or skeletal one.

But something that is less giant kitten and more normal-sized big cat.

Put them in different colors and with different tails and make a lot more money blizz. No one can resist cats.

2 Likes

LOUDER for the ones in the back! I can’t believe how many people can’t seem to grasp either of your points.

Side note, I think it’s adorable, bad timing though.