New log in screen is so bad…

How long are you guys seeing the load screen for this to be an actual issue

1 Like

Welp, long enough to be annoyed that it is just a stupid flaming ball of nothing. (Login screen though, not the loading screens. Don’t get me started on the WEIRD Sylvanas face when you zone into Stormwind. May the gods help her in this botox journey).

Doesn’t take much I guess.

I actually Love the new login screen

1 Like

I like it

It’s pretty bland but I also see it for all of 1 second before the game automatically takes me to the character select screen.

Of all the things that never mattered, this never mattered the most.

2 Likes

I agree. It’s atrocious and needs to be changed immediately.

1 Like

But my graphics go to 11.

meh…I kinda like it.

My new wallpaper :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Your new login screen is just me… sitting there…drinking tea.

Rarely going to see it anyways

Imagine getting DC’d though and you have to look at that extremely boring screen for like 30 seconds. No depth. Nothing interesting. Remember old school internet and some pages had a background, that’s what the login screen looks like to me, just a basic window

1 Like

It’s boring! We’ve Had Deathwing, Portals, City Gates! Sure some of them were 2D BUT, THAT’S BETTER Than a Floating Orb! They could’ve made it Azeroth in Space!

Heck, I remember the TV static test patterns that would show after the station had gone off the air.

2 Likes

you have me by a couple years it sounds like. I remember that being a thing when I was a kid, but I don’t exactly remember it

I heard someone saying it will evolve or open over the next few expansions which could be cool.

Maybe about a month ago, I was on Reddit and someone posted a login screen of Anduin and Thrall, with their backs turned to the camera, looking out into a vast desert. Wide screen. Absolutely beautiful. I didn’t stop in and read anything, but I just assumed that was going to be the new login. If you fish through /wow, you’ll find it. Maybe a month ago

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/s/snpi7u8oED

3 Likes

That looks dope!

2 Likes

And the guy even said it was low effort! It’s like a 9/10 in my opinion. The actual login is like a 1/10, maybe 2/10 since it has a little bit of glow

1 Like