New log in screen is so bad…

Ok, thanks for sharing

Your log in screen has more effort put into it than the new log in screen.

2 Likes

Oh yes you will!

I just click Play in the Battle.net app and am transported to the character select screen. I don’t even pay attention to the log in screen anymore.

The yellow hurts my eyes, can we adjust that?

1 Like

yellow? adjust your monitor settings.

That may be the nicest thing I’ve read on the forums today!

2 Likes

I read it as sarcasm.

Oh no, a boring login screen that I’ll only see for 10-20 seconds before I see my warband list of characters! Blizzard how lazy, don’t you know that if I don’t have constantly stimulation every 2 seconds then I get super bored and play another game and/or scroll TikTok until I become a lifeless husk!

We demand a screeching dragon every 2 seconds, a low-humming portal, a loop of extremely loud heavy metal music played with banging pots and bagpipes, and flashing colors with someone mumbling meme words in the background.

No no I don’t need new races for classes, this is more important, in fact, it’s so important, I will file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and you’ll be hearing from a lawyer!

That’s got to mess with your blood pressure after a certain point.

2 Likes

I wanted to hate the new login screen but after the last 5 hours of staring at it in a state of meditation while willing the servers to come back online it has kind of grown on me.

2 Likes

love the new login screen, i give it a 10/10

The log in screen we see for like 5 seconds before going to the character select screen?

Yeah I can’t find myself caring about it.

I’ll include it in my silly animation short

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

Absolutely. Less yellow. Got it!

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

1 Like

Awesome! Great! Thanks! We LOVE you !!

Buut… if you don’t get it right and we don’t like it, we’re turning on you. no pressure. We got your back!

1 Like

I am more worried about the content XD not the loading screen

It’s a login screen not a loading screen.

Given most players see it when they d/c the game when it doesn’t detect an internet connection should play an animation of an orc peon chopping down a telephone pole and having it rip the cord out of the back of a computer and the peon saying “Oops.” But it needs to be in the quality of the BfA cinematics.

YEA! keep up!