New log in screen is so bad…

It’s not even high definition, it grainy and has about 3 colors total. Hopefully this is just the pre patch log in screen, like not the main screen we’ll be looking at for the next 2 years?

22 Likes

At least ain’t Syndragosa I remember the performance problems lmao.

Kinda wished maybe the view of Khaz’Algar IDK…

6 Likes

OLED helps, I like it. Not bad :smiley:

1 Like

I’m totally happy with my monitor. The game looks great and I play pretty much all content on graphics at 10. This is quite unbelievable that this image got the greenlight

Blizz still has time to implement my Log in screen

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

70 Likes

That’s not true at all. Your settings might be off kilter.

7 Likes

That’s honestly better than what’s currently up!

3 Likes

You mean the screen that we’ll be looking at for 0.00001% of the next 2 years?

6 Likes

Well, I guess since you can’t actually play the game yet, you gotta whine about -something- meaningless. :dracthyr_nod:

10 Likes

Bored on patch day, I see.

1 Like

I’m going to miss the Alexstraza swoop

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

10 Likes

I haven’t touched my settings in sometime. I was just running old raids the other night and everything looked detailed and great as normal.

Even if my settings got reset or something, I’m still just looking at dark brown, light brown and orange. This is so low effort and terrible

4 Likes

At least its got mellow music, and its a log in screen how epic does it need to be.

9 Likes

yeah, I’m digging the music.

4 Likes

Unlike you, I plan to play the game rather than merely stare at something and be irrationally upset about it.

8 Likes

How much do people really even look at the login screen? It zooms right by for me and goes right to my character screen.

10 Likes

I’m listening to it now and to me, it kind of has that same genric, non-committed orchestra that dragonflight had. No melodies to attach to, nothing that sounds stereotypically WoW.

Edit: that dragonflight and shadowlands had***

It’s built around the same WoW leitmotif they’ve used for 20 years.

3 Likes

Nothing stereotypically WoW? The song immediately throws the Classic title theme march at you.

3 Likes

The new login screen looks and feels like it was finished in 15 minutes by Bob the intern on Friday at 4pm.

2 Likes