New "leak" enjoy

The doorbell rings. Sylvanas answers the door.
Baine: Uh, hey Ms. Windrunner. I’m here to pick Anduin up for our date.

13 Likes

Sylvanas: Perfect timing, I just fired up the barbecue! more canned laughter

12 Likes

Nathanos: Not another barbecue! Remember what happened the last time? If you burn down another neighbor’s home we won’t get invited to the Neighborhood Festival!

10 Likes

Sylvanas: Burning down Tyrande’s treehouse was home improvement!

6 Likes

Nathanos: Yeah but then our old home got trashed in the after-party! Saurfang got drunk and passed out and was arrested for weeks.

6 Likes

doorbell rings
Sylvanas: Who could that be?
Derek Proudmoore walks in
Anduin: Derek Proudmoore! I thought you were dead!
Derek: I was!

7 Likes

Jaina and Kalecgos come in behind Derek
Jaina: “I heard Sylvie was going to have another Barbecue. I brought pudding!”

6 Likes

I’d imagine it’d be a multiple choice prestige choice that adds flare to each class like mages can become warmages, conjurors, spell breakers. Paladins can become crusaders, arch paladins, or some type of war priest

1 Like

Q: Who is the last boss of BfA?
A: Not really a final boss so to speak but the final encounter is saving Sylvanas (though it’ll require fighting her first) and resealing N’zoth’s prison.

You almost had me, 4-chan dev leaker. But this claim is just too outlandish.

It’s probably all nonsense, but to give the devil his due, tons of legit leaks over the years have been traced back to some ignored or dismissed post on /v/. I guess sometimes the urge to let the world know what it shouldn’t is just too enticing.

As far as ive heard most horde didnt want them (blood elves) and still dont. So if it is “vocal horde” its an extremely small minority, and one that ive never heard from.

The irony considering you liked Car’s post. Clearly there is one and I doubt it is as small minority as you like. If anything blood elves and their fans have probably managed to outnumber the “true horde” type variety.

I am inclined to agree.

Whenever I see information qualified as “from 4Chan!” or “from Reddit!” , I consider it the ravings of mad men, and nothing more.

Fanfiction, delusions, wishes… what have you.

If they are corroborated by something more substantial, I might give it some credibility.

This takes me back to the golden age of sitcoms.

I can picture Nathanos as Edith Bunker, Sylvanas as Archie, Anduin as Gloria, and Baine as Meathead.

Or the Munsters. Anduin would be a good Marilyn.

3 Likes

yeah, but coming before ogres its just retarded.

exactlylike subraces should have worked, but look at the “allied race” system

too sad that think they will definitely do something like that, so you need to lv another class entirely.

1 Like

this scares me the most. Blizzard can’t write a decent arc for the night elves.

2 Likes

I liked car’s comment because they were right.

is untrue. Wc3 left off with the elves flying solo. Belf joining the horde is one of the lore decisions that made some sense, far more sense than many other decisions. Horde didnt “take yer elves!”

There is likly some who hate the idea, i think its small you dont. I, as well as many other horde mains, were all for adding high elf as an alliance race.

You may be right that belf fans have managed to outnumber the more monstrous horde. Which is a shame.

Who knows if there is a merger(i hope not this idea suchs) or a 3rd faction (better than a merger), it may be led by blood elves who got sick of this horde crap and dont want to go back to the alliance.

1 Like

Because forgiving the faction that nearly wiped them out as oppose to forgiving the faction that had a jerk in it(and the rest had no idea about) was a more logical move? Especially considering the Alliance sent envoys afterwards.

At this point I can’t be certain what they will do. Part of me thinks they will keep the faction but maybe allow “cross faction help” ie. letting people group up to take down raids and dungeons but never allowing two different faction member to join in one guild.

Does it really matter at this point though? The lore is what it is. There have been worse decisions as far as the story goes. Some that come to mind would be the entirety of WoD and redoing the Cata-MoP storyline of the Horde going on a genocidal warpath to discover its identity for what feels like the 5th time.

scourge =/= forsaken

As far as i know Sylvanas (before she was crazy murder lady and remembered as a war hero by blood elves) spearheaded the negotiations with lor’themar.

hard to say for sure. i hope we get a little from blizzcon but i doubt it. blizzards secretive mentality isnt good for the community but they stick to it.

4 Likes

Well, they should be announcing the next WoW expansion at Blizzcon, and when they do that they usually give us the major features and systems, such as Allied Races, Warfronts, and Island Expeditions for BFA. If they’re dropping the faction segregation systems, I’m sure they’ll explain it well enough for there to be no confusion on how it’ll work and to what extent.