New "leak" enjoy

Call me crazy, but the Horde is, always has been, and always will be something that revolves around a Cult Personality; the Warchief. We’ve seen what happens when that personality is inherently cruel or wicked. We’ve also seen what happens when that personality is wise and intelligent. We just need more wise and intelligent Warchiefs, like Thrall during WC3.

The only way to break the cycle is to get rid of the position of Warchief and instate a group-authority for the Horde.

5 Likes

I’m volatile towards it because I’m being ignored despite multiple attempts to reach out. I’m vocal about it because I want it to improve.

The same sentiment can be shared for a great deal of people who’re thorny about World of Warcraft’s current state.

4 Likes

Sounds like someone watched a bunch of T&E videos then claimed to be a dev. This is litterally a bunch of their speculations.

2 Likes

Personally I assume initially if they gave us high they would give us a version of high elves with some distinguishing/different features than the blood elves. Sort of on part with Kul Tirans or Nightborne.

Nowadays, I think Blizzard will just probably give us a true carbon copy with blue eyes. Personally I dont care either way.

Need some cheese with that whine?

1 Like

Can we do this for the Alliance too?

Since when has Blizzard ever passed over an opportunity to kick night elves while they are down? Someone up high has to get their elf domination kink satisfied.

2 Likes

It never should have changed.

5 Likes

Well … these “leaks” just make me feel gross. I certainly hope they aren’t real, but considering Blizz’s recent track record … not sure what to make of this.

2 Likes

They already gave Alliance high elves with distinguishing features. That’s what void elves are. Most of the Alliance wanting high elves just want blue eyed blood elves. Which is the issue.

4 Likes

Clearly void elves are not what I, or anyone who wants high elves are suppose to be. Hell, Blizzard didnt even bother to make high elves who were studying the void end up turning into Void elves and created some a until then unknown blood elven organization.

Again, I used the nightborne/kul tirans as an example for a reason. They could have given blue eyes elves with a different model.

3 Likes

So you want high elves with distinguishing characteristics, but not the distinguishing characteristics of void elves. Instead you want big boned blood elves, or purple blood elves. Wait, you already got purple blood elves…

5 Likes

Honestly, if Void Elves had been made from the Alliance’s High Elves I really don’t think we’d have anywhere near the controversy we currently have. I mean, let’s be honest, it’s bad enough the Blood Elves have split again. Alliance players wanted to immerse themselves in the fantasy of being a member of the Silver Covenant.

If Blizzard had ONLY made the Silver Covenant into the Void Elves we’d honestly be in a much better place. At least, that’s my opinion. Too late to do that now unfortunately.

18 Likes

I like how we’ve reached the stage of “Sounds terrible enough to be true”.

10 Likes

This whole thing liooks like someone who’s been reading this forum and others and collected a bunch of berserk buttons to push in one post.

7 Likes

Yeah, but how else can they bait a minority into paying for a sub just for the “chance” of real High Elves™.

This sort of stuff happens on /v/ all the time. People constantly RP and “leak” stuff. If you’ve spent any time on 4chan at all you’ll see these sorts of posts come up very often. People are constantly leaking that Steve from Minecraft or Doom Slayer from Doom 2016 are getting in Smash. Anyone can post anything and there’s no accountability. The fact that there’s a thread here and on MMO-Champ is already too much.

“Sounds plausible because Blizzard has the stupid” isn’t enough credibility.

1 Like

I think they’d make a lot more money just outright adding High Elves to be honest. Probably bring a good chunk of old players back. I mean, Allied Races brought back a LOT of players until they realized all the time gating behind even unlocking them. That’s a different argument though.

1 Like

I would have just given them Nozdormu elven model.

1 Like

So, pink Night Elves?

Don’t get me wrong, Nozdormu looks cool and all, but isn’t his form supposed to be the, ‘missing link,’ stage between Night Elves and High Elves? Be strange for High Elves to start looking like him without some kind of catalyst. I suppose they could be Dragonsworn for the Bronze Flight.

1 Like

You want us to have to deal with Sylvanas and Anduin. No trade! No trade!

5 Likes

It would be like a zany sitcom!
Sylvanas enters with a bleeding sack
Sylvanas: Honey, I’m home!
Anduin: What’s in the bag?
Sylvanas: Orphan heads.
Anduin: Did you slaughter another orphanage!?
Sylvanas: Only a little bit.
Anduin: Oh Sylvanas!
canned laughter

14 Likes