New "leak" enjoy

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2492434-WoW-quot-leak-quot-from-a-developer-on-4chan(lol)

enjoy the stupidity of another so called “leak”

8 Likes

I take it with every grain of salt I, as a Night Elf fan, can muster.

But a small part of me feels that because it is such utter, hot garbage, it must be true. Especially with the Night Elves losing the last bit of their cultural uniqueness, and abandoning Elune.

14 Likes

it is literally just the guy taking things blizzard has said during interviews and stuff like faction merge and level squish, and mixing it with community ideas, its as fake as they come

13 Likes

I intentionally didn’t read all of it but saw the portion about Elune. I shouldn’t have come here. :disappointed:

3 Likes

dont worry dude, its most likely super fake

Lol. First of all: it’s 4chan. Second: it used to be a friend of a friend knows a guy who mops up the mess from Blizzard self congratulatory meetings. Pretty bold to claim to be a developer.

Side note: I can’t even quote the original post because I don’t have link privileges >_>

Edit: Night Elves getting love, well now I know this is a load of baloney.

3 Likes

Lolz, the fact it even mention high elves are Doa when even Blizzard has said they might add a skin to void elves is telling in its face. If not that the assumption Blizzard would add a new class do soon is another.

boards dot 4channel dot org/v/thread/466765570/im-a-developer-at-blizzard-working-on-world-of

for the love of god just use the preformat text

Imagine if its not fake tho. Also Tyrande’s revenge stuck in development hell.

I have to go on 4chan for leaks now? This is a new low für WoW.

Where did you see that at? I just saw the bit where the Night Elves were devastated that Elune is working with a Death entity, and allowed them all to die, and Night Elves being used as an example of an Alliance race in a Horde guild and city after the faction merger.

Both terrible enough prospects for Night Elves, to be true.

The next expansion will deal with the resurgence of the dragons (Wrathion finally comes back)

But then you have positive developments for Dragons, which makes it undeniably false.

15 Likes

It’s so stupid that I could see the possibility that it’s all true.

So let’s break down the stupid shall we?

Sylvanas surviving the expansion is what I personally wanted but her big goal of trying to stop N’zoth is just…asspully.

Lilian Voss being elevated to Forsaken Lead while Sylvanas loyalist make for the hills is…ugh.

Elune becoming allies with Death and allowed Teldrasiil to burn now I mean if they just wanted to beat night elf fans further into the dirt I mean why the hell not?

8 Likes

Oh my bad I misread it. They were talking about the “revenge” that was in this patch. It’s plausible again, more slapping Night Elves in the face is par for the course.

7 Likes

Blizzard: "Nah fam. One Val’kyr. That’s what the genocide of your favorite race is worth.

Now hush, and gibs me moneh!"

17 Likes

Sounds like rubbish.

2 Likes

It’s all so bad and dumb that it might actually be true

9 Likes

They’re going to do what now? O.o

they talked about giving void elves high elf customization options during one of their q&as

It was something from I think Ion’s interview. Its not exactly set in stone, but I think its an acknowledgment the drive for high elves is still pretty high among Alliance fans.