New "leak" enjoy

Hey now. No badmouthing my felid bretheren.

the one thing he said that is true, is about tallie and evitel, haha that part was fun to read. someone in ‘‘blizzard’’ don’t like the couple’s youtube channel. hahaha

At this point in WoW life, I’d say racial are a bigger factor for people to switch sides then cosmetic and worse case scenario is Blizzard would just give you a new pretty race to balance it out.

Also, the forsaken are undead humans. Not exactly your strongest arguement.

From my understading the Horde is currently managimg to slightly outnumber Alliance. And with void elves already part of the Alliance I find this fear of the Alliance taking a good chunk of Horde players unfounded. As it is those who want high elves are a dedicated core, who if they are like me, already have void elves.

Only the blood elves and more importantly, even during Vanilla the high elves remain LOYAL to the Alliance. Really, considering Lother’mar was willing to consider rejoining the Alliance in MoP I dont think it would have been far fetch for the story to hace changed so they would returned to the Alliance.

2 Likes
  • Claims that WoW will be implementing something akin to ESO’s leveling system.

lmao

• On the faction merge they’re TALKING about letting people interact with the other faction as long as warmode is off. Orcs in SW and Night Elves in Horde guilds and so on.

what the hell

• The next allied races are Vulpera and Mechagnome and the ones after that are Lightbound Undead for the Alliance and some sort of Boar creature that uses the Worgen rig for the Horde

There was a time ago I thought to myself “lightforged undead is too bad to happen, this will destroy a whole concept of forsaken and build another favoring the alliance” not to mention all that … Calia thing …

I hope this is not true, really

5 Likes

Are those the healing pants?

thats happen to horde too

Vol’jin>sylvanas
rasthakan>talanji
durotan/grom>geyara

all of then death with the sole purpose to make the female a leader.

2 Likes

The only thing I liked was the Lightforged Undead Alliance race. Make it happen Blizz!!

Lightforged Undead would be the first race change I’d pay for.

2 Likes

horde characters atleast somewhat interesting and relevant. And also bunch of male characters, so it’s pretty equal overall. But Alliance BFA story is just filled with characters we will never meet again. Except Bolvar daughter i guess

please for the love of god no! lightforged undead are so stupid

it would be even worse if they are called “the forgiven”

9 Likes

Yes! The lore of these Allied Races is so backwards, it literally does not matter anymore.

Horde can have the human model, I could not care less. I want the female forsaken animations for the Alliance.

1 Like

Seriously? You’re putting that out there as a serious argument?

You think a human vs. forsaken is comparable to an eye colour swap? That’s the argument you are gonna go with?

21 Likes

Wrong forum, don’t you think? Isn’t this the story forum where Lore is the important thing folks discuss?

The real issue is, the High Elves NEVER should have been utilized at all after Blood Elves were added to the Horde. The Silver Covenant shouldn’t have existed, it shouldn’t have been a big part of the Alliance’s Northrend Campaign, it shouldn’t have resurfaced in Mists of Pandaria, and it certainly shouldn’t have done a thing in Legion.

I’ll never get why Void Elves weren’t made from High Elves. It would’ve answered the bulk of requests from players after them, at least from a story standpoint. As for an aesthetic standpoint, not like there isn’t a toy to look like a Blood Elf.

12 Likes

Ubisoft called and said they’d like to know who’s been leaking their operators months in advance during their alpha stage.

For the subject in question; I doubt this is true, but how much this’d be a slap to the face of a story makes me all but believe it.

If you’re really feeling that hostile and paranoid towards a company that you’re paying 16 a month, maybe that’s something you might want to rethink?

Can we trade? You can have humans and they can steal even more of your spotlight than they already do.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, I think night elves having crisis of faith with Elune would be a cool story.

If, you know, it wasn’t on top of everything else that has happened to the night elves in the past decade.

13 Likes

If it would go anywhere, then yeah. Unfortunately, Blizzard hasn’t followed through with anything on Night Elves since WoW began.

4 Likes

Well if it was posted on /v/ then it must be true.

Seriously though, it seems almost entirely just predictions the fandom has made. Nothing in there seems like a genuine surprise. That being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if half of it comes true just because of how predictable WoW has been lately.

Not gunna lie, the “boar creature”, actually sounds kinda cool. I mean, quilboar allied race, potentially with Worgen skeleton(which should be updated by then).

Not looking forward to Baine and Anduin’s hookup scene, but am looking forward to Sylvanas and fanatics leaving the Horde. Cult personalities and hive minds don’t belong in the Horde, if you want to blindly follow someone, you should have died in Wrath and joined the scourge as mindless zombies. Hopefully it makes room for actual characterization aside from simply being overly spiteful and edgy.

Im not so thrilled about a tinker class, especially at the prospect that it may be exclusive to Goblins and Gnomes. I get that it suits the lore, but the limitation to player fantasy is just too much. Demon hunters being limited to one race on each faction is enough, we definitely don’t need another class like that. In fact, I’d rather we get faction specific classes, like the old shaman and paladin. Maybe Horde gets Blademasters while Alliance gets Wardens, that are taught to some of the other races by night elves and orcs respectively. Both as mail-wearing, melee classes that can dps and tank.(though understandably, it may be a nightmare to balance two classes at once)

I like the idea of Dragons coming back. That way, the Bronze Dragons can go back and retcon everything from WoD to BfA.

Prestige classes SHOULD be skins that you can slap onto your character, you shouldn’t have to level up an entirely new character from scratch just for different looking animations of the same abilities. While reskinned classes are an excellent way to increase the fantasy factor, that way of implementing them is just stupid.

eye twitches points at Dark Wardens That’s Blizzard’s idea of a good crisis of faith story for Night Elves. More wasted potential.

1 Like