New Hero LICH CLASS!

So Wrath of the Lich Queen confirmed? Would make sense since they’re just rehashing the old themes with new names at this point anyhow.

Except you’re wrong because Shaman should NOT be wearing plate armor. That’s just insane. In fact, Shaman are probably the main reason Mail armor exists, because why would they wear anything else?

In fact, I’ll go as far as saying Demon Hunters should probably have been Mail wearers too.

And Tinker wearing Mail is a definite. They shouldn’t be wearing anything else either.

Eliminating Mail this late in the game would just be idiotic. I seriously hope that’s not even a thing.

3 Likes

IMO I just want a “battle mage”, a few ranged attacks but their big dps is up front pews with maybe a tank spec centered around using magic shields and yes they wear plate. :stuck_out_tongue: edit: by “up front” I mostly mean melee basic magic abilities.

I would imagine that the Lich class would be available to all races, though I feel it would look extremely awkward on gnomes, goblins, worgen, tauren, and vulpera

Necromancer is possible, it’d be ranged, however - it’s super unlikely.

Two things to consider: We have unholy death knights, which are basically roided up mega-necromancers.

Second, Tinker would be relatively newer and more interesting, possibly varied - while Necromancers/liches would be essentially like an affliction warlock/unholy dk with frostbolt instead of shadow bolt.

Except no one is interested in tinkers. Plus, the leak shows that the lich class would have a tank spec, the frost spec would be a cloth tank. could be interesting.

3 Likes

Boldly said, yet I remain…‘unconvinced.’

3 Likes

tinker and bard supporters are the same, small and loud. while necromancer supporters arent as vocal but are much larger. Jus sayin.

3 Likes

Every single gnome and goblin player would disagree with you.

Which leak are you people blindly accepting as truth this time, now?

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll get it, but it would be a cool hero class. I assume it would basically be a ranged Death Knight, with a Frost Spec, a Unholy/Necromancy Spec, and maybe something Blood-related.

1 Like

Exactly, there arent that many gnome or goblin players :slight_smile:

And I dont think any leaks are true, but its fun to speculate on what could be. And couldnt goblins and gnomes just take engineering? Boom, theres your tinker class. Im sure roleplayers already call themselves tinkers despite being hunters or warriors just because they took engineering.

the leak implies that it would have a tank spec which could be interesting to see. blizz made leather tanks work by giving them a boat load of free armor, and frost armor would pretty much work the same way id bet.

1 Like

Give a warlock frost bolt, boom, there’s your lich class.

Crazy gadgets and explosions>robed death knight.

Except warlocks dont have the ability to cast frost bolt, so its not something already in the game, unlike your tinker fetish thats already possible.

Time will tell who’s right, frankly, I doubt either is happening.

Oh I dont either, but I can still hope. Just like I hoped that junker gnomes would never be a thing again after mechagon and we ended up getting a wasted AR for them : /

They’re called “Diaper Gnomes”, get it right.

Potato Potahto. Either way its a wasted AR.

Seriously, hell no.

As opposed to Yellow Draenei and Alleria’s pool peeing squad?

They fit right in.