New gender customization options. Out-of-touch playerbase

I lose my front row seats in about 3 weeks.

I’m looking forward to it.

I’m confident these devs will destroy the game on their own time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

How did you make your text that small?

2 Likes

I think it automatically happens when someone’s opinion doesn’t matter lmao

2 Likes

<sub>

So you can type like this too! :crazy_face:

(Though very painful to type.)

Oh no, i just use that for quiet sort of underbreath sarcasm.

1 Like

Ah. Neat ^w^

1 Like

So you’re saying that gender should be removed from games and every character should be genderless? I could get behind this. I always thought Sonic the Hedgehog seemed more like a they/them to me.

That’s fair! Otherwise, it would automatically do it to half of the crap I say on here anyway lol

1 Like

Disliking the game is one thing.

Hanging around for months on end paying a sub to complain on the forums is another thing entirely.

3 Likes

I said state of the game, not the game itself. You can still like the game, and dislike the state it’s in.

I understand he’s disillusioned by the whole thing and how everything is. Despite me still loving the game, i do agree the state of things should be improved. Including feedback from devs and communication and such… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Honestly this is how I feel with both Sunzsu and Baridorielor

3 Likes

The reaction to Shaw/Flynn was much different than Malfurion/Tyrande.

5 Likes

About the writing of Shaw/Flynn’s relationship, yes.

A character that has never had romantic interests suddenly gets to have them. People hate the “writing” when it includes anyone that isn’t straight.

1 Like

Your talking about a small minority that does actually do that. But outside of that, nobody has a problem with them being gay or only has that problem with gay relationships. It’s simply down to the writing in general. WoW doesn’t do romance good in general, baring the rare exceptions.

2 Likes

It was more he never felt he deserved it. He didn’t think he wanted them or needed them until he was locked up in zuldazar and sad he might never get to be around Flynn.

Nice bit of character development he tries to blame anduin being taken on himself but he stops himself and says the truth that it was sylvanas. Not him actually enjoying his life for 2 seconds.

3 Likes

Exactly. :point_up: It needed to be supported though the story to show us how their love began, as well make their chemistry legitimate and such to the viewer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dunno, I think the vasty majority of people don’t actually care about stuff like this. Whether it goes in, or it doesn’t, meh, who cares. Most of us just want the game to be good again.

Perhaps make it a new feature of the Necrolords? Rework their ability of Fleshcraft?

That’s a huge stretch just for one set of denizens that Shadowlands caters for.

1 Like