New gender customization options. Out-of-touch playerbase

First of all Blizzard can I say thank you for these incoming diverse changes.

This sadly illustrates the disconnect of the playerbase-majority.

They call progressives like myself trolls for asking for these sorts of changes, and then those same players are gobsmacked ala surprised pikachu face when Blizzard rightfully includes these changes.

I’m HOPING these changes include gender neutral titles, and also being able to use feminine titles on male toons and vice versa.

27 Likes

Good ol’Talonel at it again. :rofl:

60 Likes

already missing the days when games were built to be jsut that… a game… now its i want this IRL thing to be in it to cause …reasons…

171 Likes

This makes me smile. Thank you Talonel, may all your dreams come true. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a fine line to what is considered “progressive”.

I’m technically progressive in belief but probably wouldn’t include myself in any majority, wouldn’t think of labels being part of such progression. It’s bizarre for me to think back to young people fighting so hard to get rid of and undo labels that would put you into a small box for young people today trying so hard to be labelled. I don’t care if that’s what people want but I just don’t agree that it’s progress. People back in the day embraced similar thought but from the viewpoint of not being defined/labeled and I think that’s the more progressive path in how I see it. This progressive path = less defining of what previously was/has been with the realization of how messed up everything was/has been. The other path, this newer path is just replacing one label/defining for another. You’ve escaped the previous box and, now, congratulations. You’re in a new shiny box.

Time will tell in the end but I don’t think a lot of the social media generation’s ideas of progression are truly progression. There might be some positive results that come out of it in the near future and/or instant gratification but I don’t believe it’s on the right path at it’s core which will cause quite a bit of issues later on down the line. Could be wrong/shall see in time.

62 Likes

This is clearly trolling.

35 Likes

Ummm… anyways… I’m eating some nutella right now. Anyone wanna have some?

10 Likes

The devs are trolling their own game now? LOL nice conspiracy theory dude

1 Like

These changes will only court Chaos for Blizzard…

Which is fine for me.

5 Likes

You still have an active sub?

Good.

I want Blizzard’s haters to pay them. Don’t miss a single payment.

1 Like

Runs out in December.

Not that you would know.

2 Likes

They should focus on gameplay first then customization.

19 Likes

How do they visualize this diversity customization?

Night Elf males can run with boobies and Blood Elf and Orc gurls have big bulges under their panties?

1 Like

I agree with everything in the OP and I’m not trolling

3 Likes

Blizzard is so far out of touch with it’s customer base that this will soon be a very lonely game to play for those who stick around.

And, I just wanted to post in another famous Talonel troll thread. :grin:

22 Likes

I am of the opposite opinion, I have been lurking on the internet long enough to know how popular futanari is, and maybe blizzard is leaning in to that popularity :wink:

LOL it would not surprise me.

1 Like

I feel like you put way too much worry and thought into this sort of thing… Will any of this matter some years from now when you’re 70-80 years old, will you still care about the things that children care about? I guess this applies to both sides of the argument.

Though, from an RP perspective, why would peasant farmers who have to worry about the world blowing up, stop and demand that people respect their gender “titles.”

Also, here’s a thought. If any person demands that people pay attention to their sexuality (or any other thing), why are they then surprised that people have opinions about said sexuality?

He isn’t trolling, this is what he talks about. It’s a forum, and it is game related.

7 Likes

You haven’t seen his post history have you?

5 Likes

I’ve interacted with him quite a bit, and he’s very consistent. Like I said, these are the things that he cares about, even if I don’t. I don’t find a lot of value in these discussions but I respect that he does and that he wants to discuss them.

3 Likes