New Fresh Start Realm Now Available -- Angerforge

Right? Imagine starting on a fresh server and being worried about getting a late start rofl.

4 Likes

NO the Fresh starts do not have xp boost

Too late, already 70 and BIS on Skyfury.

That name…cheeky devs.

4 Likes

The perfect server for all these ragers, then.

ANGERFORGE!

8 Likes

They do… all servers have the 50% exp boost.

2 Likes

Wow, you guys are useless. No one is going to want to roll a new character here now. You need to enable xfers.

I just… smh…

NO PVE!!!

Rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable…

1 Like

please be careful not to release too many servers, or at least have a plan for what to do with them when in a few months after everyone has had Naxx on farm (again) they stop playing as much or at all while waiting for phase 2.

Good job. Another good decision after the faction specific transfer. Now add RDF so people move off megaservers and there is no more gatekeeping and we gucci

3 Likes

Inb4 Angerforge has queues.

1 Like

Just open up transfers from fresh to fresh. We know it’s coming. Don’t make people reroll just to say it in 5 days.

5 Likes

Interesting to see how this situation is unraveling

1 Like

I just went and reserved some names.

(Im on airplane wifi and got some great names!)

I’m going to check out the server tonight when I get home! If the pop gets around 7000 or something, I think I’ll stay. Stinks having to start over, but it’s not as bad as other folks. I wasn’t max level.

Thanks again for the next server. Love the name too. Many, many memes await.

1 Like

Nah… silly players would do something stupid like just have one “underdog” faction transfer, creating two lopsided messes.

It’s appropriate to not allow transfers.

Some players will reboot from Skyfury, which should lessen Skyfury’s load.

Frankly, if you have toons on Skyfury and the queue is large, why not create a secondary toon on Angerforge if you know you can’t play on your main realm? That’s what I do with my current two servers.

because they are probably going to merge them eventually.

1 Like

Just play on a west coast pvp server if you want. Transfers defeat the entire purpose of fresh starts.

2 Likes

Yes, they do.

Why aren’t you allowing Skyfury to transfer to this??? A new fresh start is too late.

7 Likes

Why no Skyfury transfers? You realize it’s going to be 100% Alliance Skyfury and 100% Horde Angerforge?? Have you learned nothing??? You even said it yourselves in your last post!!

4 Likes