New Fresh Start Realm Now Available -- Angerforge

I mean if someone wants to go play on a fresh start 13 days before launch thats great for them I guess…but what does this do for folks on bene? im not xfering off been on bene since the Vanilla.

RDF when? Id leave the mega servers in a heartbeat and be 1 less in the Q if i could still play the game on a lower pop server

4 Likes

I’ll be the lone Draenei warrior fighting off scores of Horde.

Who knows, maybe I’ll become something of an attraction to the Horde. :rofl:

BOTH fresh start PvP servers are west coast?! Why not make the new one NA East? So annoying.

5 Likes

Angerforge for only angry players :crazy_face: Oh, and why was Shadowstrike realm not included with the wrath classic?

Add free transfers to them and extend the exp buff till 70 for a month into wrath just to make up for the time lost in queue

1 Like

I think because there are quite a bit of folks from OCE and Latin America playing on the server. So West Coast makes it easier.

2 Likes

bet! same here

I hope when things die down and faction balance becomes messy, you combine these two fresh west pvp realms, keeping transfers away from our pure fresh servers.

Call it…

Skyforge or Angerfury :rofl:

1 Like

why us west? WHERE ARE US EAST PLAYERS SUPPOSED TO GO?

6 Likes

waggle is overpowered

Great news for those looking for fresh and relief from queues. Nice move, Blizz.

2 Likes

how are fresh start realms supposed to help the 11,000 people in queue wanting to play their already leveled and geared characters? jw

3 Likes

We call it Patrick

Dead in a month

The west coast where the rest of the beautiful people are

At least since it’s PVP it’ll last longer than Maladath PVE Fresh.

Do you mean with xp boost?

Why didn’t you make it EAST COAST. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?

2 Likes

This is pretty cool but it probably should’ve been East Coast.

2 Likes