New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

prove that it is not false, please?

Loool love that name, man :smirk:

3 Likes

Youā€™re the one asserting itā€™s false so thatā€™s on you to prove

My uncle works for Blizzard and told me tags were being worked on. You can bookmark this post, this exact one, itā€™s my gift to you.

Bro unironically posting ā€œno uā€

I couldnā€™t think of anything else in my defense

1 Like

anonymous posting is best way to end this stalking from battletaggers.

People disagreeing with you is now stalking

Smh my head

2 Likes

I donā€™t have to . Iā€™m gonna play by all of your rules . I donā€™t have to prove my point is right you have to prove that my point is wrong .

If you really want anonymous posting, go post on 4chan.

5 Likes

It is hardly a coincidence that the same posters from that thread are venomously against the idea proposed here.

This is less about whatā€™s better for the forums than it is about who wants to get their way over the forums.

1 Like

Iā€™ll play salty#14303

To pull an Ard- ā€œIā€™d disagreeā€

1 Like

You know what youā€™re doing?

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

2 Likes

Yes, they all are ragging. While those who agree are polite, kind, calm.

1 Like

It isnā€™t your place to police anyone else.

Flag and move on.

Iā€™d disagree.

2 Likes

well i thought you said like 100 replies ago, that you ignoring this topic? I am glad you are back!

It isnā€™t your place to tell anyone here what their place is.

Take your own advice.

1 Like

iā€™d like btags, but i donā€™t really care either way. itā€™s a forum for a very specific corner of my life. I will usually ignore commentary from unverifiable sources - like real life - but Iā€™m not going out of my way to ruin someoneā€™s day or say their viewpoint is invalid in a general perspective.

Lmk if anyone sends anything so I know to expect it.

2 Likes