Cope and Seethe.

Baridorielor #1763

2 Likes

I guess someone could use chat gpt

Oh no

2 Likes

This was immediately disproven, multiple times

4 Likes

You are technically correct that he did not specify btags, but btags are a system that fits what he described (IE: would prevent the current alt abuse problem).

Dragula_uwu is my discord.

Dragula #1137 is my battletag.

And I would say my twitter userr but tbh
 i haven’t checked it in so long i forgot what it was lol

3 Likes

I wish some of these sock puppets would .

We might actually get an intelligent conversation then

5 Likes

Honestly, they shouldn’t even be angry i’m sharing thier nonsense up on twitter. They do it to themselves lol.

Hell, i’m litteraly like throwing rope to get them climb out that hole they keep digging, but they kept on digging downward.

Sadly I’m out of likes. Here is my upvote.

1 Like

Which makes any claim that Btags is the update as disinformation.

Therefore punishable by the same rule you attempt to apply to others.

1 Like

And that’s to prevent content creators from being stream sniped not to allow them anonymous posting on the forums. Btag would protect you on the forum and in game. If you have my btag I have to accept your friend request in game in order for you to contact me and see my characters in game. Having my btag on the forum gives you zero access to my in game characters. You can only see the posts I make on the forums.

2 Likes

Only reason why I’m not sharing my discord info because it does contain my real name. And I think I would have my post removed for that.

Oooo I can finally be friends with Fuzz, the coolest fox on the block :eyes:

4 Likes

Again that would become a tell
 because those types of posts are pretty obvious to someone who knows what they’re looking for.

1 Like

LOL Ard. Come on. People trying to get you to actually converse and make sense of the way you think is nowhere near the same.

1 Like

Agree on that.

:heart:

false claims. Why you doing this?

Wait
 it does? O.O

Huh
 didnt know that but i understand completely on that front.

1 Like

Agreed. There is absolutely no way I could post on an alt and not be recognized. Though I’ve been fooled before, and some posters are awfully vanilla - except the one’s that like to cause trouble. I can pretty much identify them. I’m just not on the forum for hours unless I’m sick or bored and have time at home. So some I’ll miss, and usually take posts at face value.

1 Like

Waifu4Laifu#1667

I eagerly await all my information and alts being discovered because people can read my sick btag

And my other DK alt named Malgorok doesn’t count

4 Likes

Prove it’s false

You can send it to me! :smiley:

2 Likes