Use them.

Arguing more is pointless.

im sending good vibrations

oh and here’s my btag since some are sharing: Fairlight#1833

both wonderful examples of simple alliteration

2 Likes

Like I said

Take your own advice

People say bad things to strangers all the time. Not sure what world you’re living in but anonymity dehumanizes the person on the other side of the screen.

3 Likes

I was going to link that Beach Boys song, but some reason, YouTube isn’t loading for me.

2 Likes

Sent a FR to your btag. I expect tacos in return for my amazing friendship :smirk:

2 Likes

The duality of man

Beach Boys or Marky Mark

1 Like

I’m sending hearts and hugs :blue_heart: :people_hugging: .

3 Likes

I thought I was supposed to make numbers at the end when I first started so maybe they just gave you some?

This is the best idea I’ve heard yet!!! :green_heart:

I’m looking for this much referenced post, but can’t find it.

then there should be an option. for those who want battle tags and for those who need for safe enviroment anonymous posting.

So those everyone could choose how they would like to represent their character and opinion.

people with battle tags could displey their battle tag, anonymous posters could post anonymously. win/win

If someone didn’t feel the need to throw the rules around like a threat then I wouldn’t need to.

1 Like

And for those who want to be able to anonymously harass anyone they want

2 Likes

There we go

2 Likes

I am still waiting on an example of how “anonymous posting” makes anyone safe.

2 Likes

whole day battle taggers harassing this topic and those who like this idea…so…

Chave#1649 - I wants you for a friend in game!!

3 Likes

Oh you don’t know how calm I am .

You’re not even a blip on the blood pressure .

I know people in RL that are better at trolling without being online then you and others here can do online.

You all want no btags /account wide ignores and the ability to post annonymously because you are afraid that if people were able to block you ,you’d lose the attention your fragile little egos need .

Being toxic and making others misirable like your self is your drug . It’s your addiction .

2 Likes

thank you for asking. But it was already explained. Please use scroll button. thank you.

Giving an opinion and debating someone is not harassing them. You really need a dictionary.

4 Likes