New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

Yes, you could feel safe from being accountable for what you post.

3 Likes

so you going to require that people never post on any alts? that doesn’t seem fair.

1 Like

Same reason I ignore phone calls, texts, emails, Twitter post, Reddit posts. Because I don’t care to suffer ignorant fools.

It’s no more personal information then Nelfas-Aszhara.

4 Likes

Nothing in the CoC against sharing btags

You should stop spreading misinformation

5 Likes

I know of which hunter you speak, but you are 100% sure these two people are one in the same?

1 Like

I mean, you think you want it till you get it. People here would absolutely get roasted.

Anonymous posting does not make me feel safe. It makes me feel UNSAFE. What part of that do you not understand?

4 Likes

Call it what it is: Disinformation.

1 Like

Btags are not personal information.

4 Likes

You’ll notice that a certain DK stopped posting an hour or two ago
right around the same time a certain Dracthyr happened to join the forums just to begin insta-liking (literally the second) the like 3 posters in favor of anonymous posting comments. It’s their M.O. They’ve been doing it for almost a year.

4 Likes

No mention of Btags.

So that was all made up.

2 Likes

but if all posters were anonymous, no one would even know they are talking to you and wouldn’t say anything bad.

The part where it disagrees with the established orthodoxy of the church of Nelfas, and is therefore heretical.

1 Like

The thing you already admitted to doing as well, hmm

2 Likes

A BattleTag is a public nickname used to help identify your Blizzard account. It is not personal information.

And it is not against the Code of Conduct to share your BTag on the forums. Stop making up the rules.

7 Likes

Receiving death threats from EVEN MORE anonymous sources will not make people feel safe. The only people you’re protecting here are the ones making the threats.

8 Likes

Nelfas keeps on talking about OW2 going towards annonymous posting but I haven’t seen anything after doing a google search on it .

Maybe they need to post a link to where they are getting their info because my search has turned up nothing.

So Nelfas can you back up what you claim are you at max capcity male bovine excrement

1 Like

That sounds backwards.

I feel semi safe now.

3 Likes

Yes. All pro battle taggers do are reprhasing quotes and spreading false information.

1 Like