New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

That’s something optional they’d have to implement, which is why they haven’t done it yet.

yes i get the same feeling of honesty as well.

1 Like

In case you haven’t noticed it, the forums are not actually part of the game.

they havent implemented btags either and it appears as though they never will.

Are you saying we should forgive someone who harasses us, threatens us and abuses us?

4 Likes

It’s upsetting to me that a known level ten hunter who repeatedly trolls these forums wants carte blanche to further troll under the shadow of anonymity and it makes me fear my safety from further bullying and harassment at this person.

1 Like

Saracalia#1520 supports BattleTags for the forums.

5 Likes

I sure as hell aint.

2 Likes

i only ignored anvertisers in trade chat, not a single person since 2004. So? Maybe it’s not someone who you want on your ignore list, but yourself?

1 Like

Citation needed.

I ignore myself?

Wut

1 Like

I can’t believe this sockpuppet nightmare of a thread hasn’t been shutdown.

5 Likes

Can you explain how that would be a bad thing? Posting on a different character does not make you a different person, and likewise if someone was harassing you, one block would stop them from doing so versus having to block every character they have.

2 Likes

“Just ignore yourself” What!? :rofl:

2 Likes

that’s why we need anonymous posting, so you can feel safe.

1 Like

if you posted on more than one character, then your btag would be under all the characters - then people just need to put two and two together.

1 Like

They haven’t implemented BTags because they would want to find a way for people to keep posting with characters if they wanted to. But it would not be required.

BZZZT. Wrong.

But can you find characters that have never been posted on?

Pretty good way to admit you want to defend the aggressor in this scenario

3 Likes