New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

Yes, but blizzard has a different definition of what qualifies as “false flagging” than you do, and blizzard’s is the only one that matters in this context.

3 Likes

Since people were asking about it earlier, here’s a relevant post from Vrakthis:

Okay, I might be wrong on this, but wouldn’t this effect one more than being a forum user? This is not my main. I’m not ashamed of anything I’ve written, but can someone find me anyway or would a Btag make it easier for someone to harass me if they so chose?

Which makes me think this:

This is quite literally the worst suggestion ever made for these forums.

2 Likes

It’s comical that people don’t seem to realize that just because you change characters, doesn’t mean you can’t be easily recognized. Doobly is so obvious it’s facepalm worthy.

2 Likes

Tough Pineapples bro. Get looking if you really think that, it’s not gonna kill ya. :roll_eyes:

yes if your btag was under your character name now, they would be able to identify all your alts that you ever posted on and read every post

1 Like

It’s not false flagging. I believe you are a troll. Your repeated responses fit the criteria for trolling. I’m doing my part as a community member in reporting you. Blizzard can decide if the reports have merit.

3 Likes

so literally no mention about "implementing btags as btaggers claims?

1 Like

He literally says that they are “looking into updates that should prevent alt abuse”

3 Likes

thank you for sharing. I disagree and many others.

Oh no, Anyways.

1 Like

Can we get account wide ignore?

2 Likes

can you please explain this?

1 Like

I’m here battery died.

I got most of the mowing done.

2 Likes

I miss cogshanks.

1 Like

I wouldn’t really describe it as “many others”

More like, a couple (and an alt)

Ooo that one. I didn’t know it was about btags, just the ignore. Thank you.

How? or why? Some people have obvious tones of voice and speaking that I’d recognize, but how else?

Yes. Why do you care if someone else can see what sections of blizzard’s property you have a limited, non-transferrable license to use?

2 Likes