New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

once people learnt to just not read things they don’t like, they’ll see account wide ignore is not necessary.

No I’m not .

By making posting anonymous and having no name behind the post it would make it harder if not impossible for people to ignore the person posting . Therefore forcing people to have to see what you have to say.

Some of us are actually smart enough to read between the lines.

4 Likes

pretty sure it’s name / server tied. so the race change or faction change isn’t doing it it’s the name change you get w that service if you’re changing your name. otherwise i’m unsure why that’s an issue for you but the forums could just be weird they seem glitchy to some end imo too

1 Like

There are some users that intentionally post inflammatory content more often than not, if there is someone who consistently posts things that you do not like, or act in a way you do not like, and I count wide ignore what prevent you from reading their posts after you ignored them if they jump on a different character. Similarly, if you block someone in game and they jump on a different account to message you after you blocked them, that actually counts as harassment which would be worse than what you originally blocked them for.

1 Like

Yes, 100% corect. thank you.

1 Like

Didn’t you just claim that someone was “demanding” that you read their twitter post? Couldn’t you just “not read it”?

3 Likes

Probably how Blizzard shot callers see it too.

They don’t need to read it, changes not needed, waste of money, time, resources.

1 Like

You’re simply protecting OP for what they’ve said, and upset with that i’ve shared what she has said and try to make excuses. That’s literally all it is.

And too anybody who is flagging that comment, that twitter post on twitter isn’t a gonna go away. And it’s not going to stop anybody from printscreening the things you’ve said and put them up on elsewhere. Just saying.

Look at them, they are on a new character, joined 1 hour ago, and they are looking for anonymous posting.

Sus with them. They are making a very strong argument for why account wide ignores are needed.

6 Likes

i was just curious since the CoC does state that there is a prohibition on posting any advertisement for a non-blizzard company, organization or website.

you posting your twitter URL is the same as a twitch streamer posting their twitch stream URL to get more viewers and subs.

How dare they. I say we plant weeds in their garden.

2 Likes

there are certain posters I don’t read, but I know not to read them because they are using the same name - other posts if it starts out wrong I skim a little then just ignore it - but good grief, just because I don’t like something doesn’t mean I’m not going to read it (unless I know I’ll get anxiety or upset - then I’m out). What’s the point of conversations if you can’t disagree now and again?

Account-wide ignore is significantly more needed than anonymous posting.

In order of importance: BTag posting > Account-wide ignore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bringing back Crabby as a permanent feature >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anonymous posting.

which is clearly against CoC.

2 Likes

Probably just the Doobster again.

2 Likes
2 Likes

just because you typed something doesn’t mean it is true - which is why this thread has been restored multiple times.

2 Likes

Nah. you’re not lol.

CoC has no mention of Twitter anywhere bro. Claims without evidence, can be dismissed without. Plus people share twitter links all the time. So why you’re only going after me lol?

That is your own wacky assumption and that only tells about you. As i’ve said before and implied heavily, viewers and followers are none of my concern.

is twitter a website that is not owned by blizzard? because then it is mentioned in the CoC where it says

Advertising

This category includes advertisement of:

• Any non-beneficial, non-Blizzard related businesses, organizations, or websites
2 Likes

That’s hilarious. Especially since I’m 100% certain that an account-wide ignore would erase you if I ignored Nelfas.

6 Likes