New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

Good point.

Night elf main since 2005. Only this haircut. ;D

2 Likes

Honestly that would fix so many issues.

4 Likes
2 Likes

would it really fix issues that you can solve now by simply not reading the post you don’t like?

2 Likes

Well i had to read what you said to know what you said and idk if i do or dont like your post til after i read it.

4 Likes

maybe you can work on fixing that for yourself first, because once you can master that, you’ll see account wide ignore isn’t needed.

Start thinking then.

Show me where it’s actually against the rules in CoC to have twitter links specifically. I’m not going to trust a guy saying “Trust me” over and over without actual proof.

2 Likes

So how do i know what a post is about without reading it

3 Likes

Fuzz, just place them on ignore. Let them prove why the forums need BTags and not anonymous posting.

6 Likes

read the spam part of the rules in the CoC, it prohibits advertisement.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I gotta go mow anyway before it gets dark.

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOO…

Baby don’t leave me here alone :heart:

2 Likes

If you believed that you wouldn’t or rolled in here to try throwing weight around for Btags.

I don’t see any specific mention of Twitter there.

Also, advertising is it’s own section, and there isn’t a spefific mention for Twitter either…

Take me with you, please T~T)

3 Likes

This is going great guys we have people saying “Just scroll past threats bro” and people posting screenshots to Twitter apparently this thread is almost as fun as the one where people posted about discords organizing flagging of posts :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

so they didn’t mention Riot Games or General Motors or Razr, does that mean every company not mentioned is allowed to advertise or does it mean that all advertisements are against the CoC?

1 Like

account wide ignore is definitely needed - even if we don’t use btags, just that would improve a lot of things on the forum - especially the people who use alts in their own thread

3 Likes

They’ve abandoned us in this dark times :sob:

2 Likes