New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

Yeah let’s just ignore abuse and threats. Let them get away with it so they can keep hurting people.

Great advice.

5 Likes

Well an attempt to flag this topic down was already done and failed so…the idea is on the floor.

1 Like

No, ignore means onto the ignore list you also go.

1 Like

its quite simple, no need to read something you don’t enjoy

1 Like

Didn’t you just say you were being “forced” to go to someone’s twitter thread?

1 Like

Starts around there.

3 Likes

Hey buddy, you’re not above the rules either.

2 Likes

so true. 100%. Their topics where they asking battletags in forums have vanished too.

1 Like

a lot! :wink: just being sarcastic

Hey, I love looking at mogs, but I just noticed your avatar hair. I have had mine since posting for years. It’s been kind of my signature thing because not one other person has ever had it! Kudo’s! I’ve got a twin! :butterfly:

1 Like

Kind of like how you’re ignoring all the posts in favor of btags, right? You keep scrolling past them and you’re definitely not responding :unamused:

5 Likes

I litteraly did. I’ve showed them their words will stay on the internet forever as it will be passed along.

I can demonstrate it again with you if you like. :wink:

Also, you’ve never even proved i even cared about the views. Do you know how many people flow to bring up my follower count as if that’s actually relevant to the discussion? Hell OP bought up my twitter bio and somehow twist and contort themselves into thinking the jokey bio thing i’ve wrote is a real life threat to them. Desperate is the word i now associate with OP.

…Yet a twitter link bothers you? Very sus. :thinking:

moderators are aware of the rules, you don’t need to constantly post them.

2 Likes

But if i cant block said person and the same pwrson posts on 10 characters all ovwr the place what am I supposed to do?

What if they take it further and go ingame? I cant preblock them to prevent further harrassment.

3 Likes

i dont think the wow forums is the proper place to be advertising your personal social media account to obtain personal gain.

1 Like

A BattleTag only allows you to use Chunkypeanut#1944 as a unique identifier. What the OP is suggesting is that your name would show up as Anonymous Dracthyr Evoker. So any other Dracthyr Evokers would also show up as Anonymous Dracthyr Evoker. Which would make the forums a complete mess to keep track of who is saying what and with which character.

6 Likes

i agree on that. Everyone can just mute this topic.

1 Like

Neither are you.

Throwing the rules around as a subtle threat won’t do you any good either.

1 Like

Someone needs to wash their sock puppet. It’s getting pretty nasty.

6 Likes

Is it also sus that my ignore list keeps on growing with all these so called “new posters”?

8 Likes

They need to bring back account-wide ignore for the forums.

7 Likes