New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

Being a hateful person isn’t a different opinion. It’s just being a hateful person.

1 Like

of course i supported the OP, i think OP made some very intelligent and well-thought out suggestions for the forums.

1 Like

You mean you and the dk which weirdly type similarly and like each others posts?

Idk thats a bit sus.

8 Likes

You’ve been caught red handed lying in this very thread.

2 Likes

You mean, one of them could be an imposter?

:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

3 Likes

I think we have a pair.

3 Likes

The OP’s “suggestion”, if implemented, would only serve to make the forums a better place for trolls. It has no redeeming value and is a completely horrible idea.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t be the first time “the dk” has actively sock puppeted on the forums.

It is known

4 Likes

the OP’s suggestion is perfect and i support it 100%

1 Like

Thank you for supporting this idea. Anonymous posting would benefit for a lot of players to feel safe without fear of being ridiculed or targeted for a different opinion.

1 Like

I would like to point out that when confronted with proof that no one was impersonating them and they were in fact lying they conveniently avoided addressing the subject and now claims they feel afraid and harassed for being called out as a liar. Interesting indeed.

Also, these pain meds are pretty amazing and are providing clarity rather than mental fog. :joy:

1 Like

It’s only perfect if you support trolling.

5 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say they probably support trolling

5 Likes

I’ve been posting on the same character for nearly 20 years now and have yet to be “ridiculed or targeted” for having a different opinion.

It’s like the old bit about running into jerks. If you run into one jerk, they’re probably the jerk. If you run into jerks all day long, maybe you’re the jerk.

3 Likes

Train Wreck GIFs | Tenor

4 Likes

I still remember the time the sock puppet bros actually forgot to switch characters and it was like bam. There’s being caught red-handed, and then there’s Doobley.

6 Likes

well, it is not a rocket science, people want safer enviroment here. Anonymous posting would help.

Aren’t you posting Anonymous right now?

Do you mean posting with no name attached?

Not sure what you are asking for.

2 Likes

They want to be completely anonymous, as in not even having a character name. They’d just show up as Anonymous instead. Which would, of course, be a massive breeding ground for trolls and stalkers.

2 Likes

um. im not sure so i would like to honestly ask this question.

does blizzard allow people to advertise their personal twitter accounts on the wow forums?