New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

all these attacks for having a different opinion , clearly indicates why WoW forums need an anonymous posting.

Disagreeing and telling you why isn’t an attack.

And having a different opinion, doesn’t mean you are immune to criticism if it’s a bad opinion.

Also, you don’t know what a different opinion is.

Your words, not mine.

This is like saying a person is “attacked” because of their “different opinion” that the Earth is flat.

3 Likes

All this thread has really proven is that the same trolls and sock puppets are still at it, and that some people are very bad liars.

It should’ve been closed by now tbh

9 Likes

if the earth is round, why are my shoes like

__

and not like

╭⁠╮

check mate

(this is my attempt at being funny)

6 Likes

My shoe toes are tho. lol.

I know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

that we are in dire need of anonymous posting to feel safer here.

oh give it a rest, you repeating the same thing over and over isn’t going to magically persuade everyone you know more than them

5 Likes

Weren’t you just crying about people misusing the quote system?

3 Likes

Also add to that, OP is def trolling

4 Likes

i am sorry that you feel this way, but you can always mute this topic and check whenever you feel better.

thank you.

1000% I dont know how this hasnt been flagged and removed :confused:

2 Likes

I can’t cuz you could just make an alt and start another thread and then we got all the same people going on another rollercoaster ride

5 Likes

“rules for thee, but not for me” :laughing:

I say ticket this OP at this point lol. They want to speak to the mods so badly, i say let them have it. So they can see that glorious quote they’ve said to Jae. (Which btw, still would be in the system and in their logs)

2 Likes

Why do you feel unsafe? Because your bad takes and trolling is pushed back against? How is people telling you that your idea is bad and that you are disingenuous at best a liar at worst some how threatening to you in such a degree you fear for your saftey?

4 Likes

Which really makes this request all the more ridiculous. You’re already practically anonymous here. Don’t be silly with what you post and nobody is gonna care enough to look at your profile anyway.

3 Likes

but you see that people asking anonymous posting are kind and nice, being polite, while pro battletag requesters are ragging , harassing, stalking and targeting different opinion players?

It seems to me that you feel other peoples opinions are attacks, and your opinions are opinions.

That seems much more like a you problem. Most of this thread has been pretty casual and polite actually. Almost everyone is giving pretty mellow answers and poking holes in your ideas. I don’t see any attacks actually.

Make your case that these are attacks not opinions.

edit: spelling/typo

6 Likes

people who harass, post racist remarks, and other mannerisms of disparaging material should absolutely feel unsafe.

3 Likes

You’re the one asking for the ability to harass and attack others with even less recourse than we have now.

5 Likes