New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

It’s a public forums

That’s pretty much what OP wants. See the quote they said above.

Bari puts the mic rechiever close up to his mouth "I’m enjoying Starfield right now*

They Hang up immediately

that;s incorrect. We have forum rules and CoC.

Look what happened, right know, that night elf rogue, is stalking and harrasing players on forums then screenshotting naming and shaming on twitter. ANd i am not only one.

guess what would and could happen with battle tags. DISASTER.

1 Like

Hoho, I have a lifetime of trauma that I could reeeally dig into.

2 Likes

So you’re saying we don’t need anonymous posting.

4 Likes

I need one of these. Does it clean up bad stuff?

3 Likes

You heard it folks. Going to WoW forums and talking to people is stalking now. Pack it up folks. /s :joy:

Apparently showing what you’ve said “harrassment”, lol.

“OH NO! NOT THE PRINT SCREEN KEY!! :scream: NOBODY TAKES SCREENSHOTS AND SHARES THEM ON THE INTERNET!! THATS ILLEGAL!!!”

You’ve done that yourself. :laughing:

If you want to be loved, be lovable.

right back at ya, friend :slight_smile:

What happened to Doobley? What did you do to them you monster.

Eh, actually I don’t care. would anyone care for some popcorn?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Doobly got renamed to anon#######, so I suspect the account or license that character was on got closed, and I’m not sure by whom.

2 Likes

I got the butter and parmesan cheese. :grin:

Dang, they became anonymous after all.

1 Like

And you lied about someone impersonating your name in several threads you were clearly trolling in. You have been dishonest with your intentions since you made this thread. If you don’t like being called out and “harassed” then stop making low effort troll threads. It has been demonstrated repeatedly, ironically by you unknowingly in several instances, that posting anonymously would be a terrible idea. There is a reason why there are no gaming forums by reputable developers that allow anonymous posting.

6 Likes

Just an FYI since you still don’t know the difference between sounding and actually being polite or loveable, you’ve supported OP on this… :point_down:

And you’re up on the site as well.

2 Likes

Not true because i did not lied.

And this topic is a honest request for anonymous posting.

Yes you did :rofl:

You and Doobly are peas in a pod. :thinking:

3 Likes

Than why if I block that post does it block your current posts as well?

3 Likes

You haven’t given any real reasonings at all. Just saying buzz words. How would it make the community safer on net? ie you can’t be named when having a difference of opinion would protect you, but it would also protect spammers and harrasers. I think people get named and shamed for honest disagreements a lot less…like I would say at least 10 times less than people get attacked and harrased for just having an opinion…and sorry but saying someone should die is not just an opinion, that is harrasment.

so this sounds like a 1-10=-9 type of situation to me.

3 Likes

You are not a serious person and this is not a serious request.

8 Likes