New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

Yes I do agree with this, anonymous posting would be good for the forums

1 Like

i hope blizzard reads this and will make this possible for us, who can feel safe in forums and post different opinion.

Nice Edit. LOL.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLOwQtUXkAEPEH0?format=jpg&name=medium

I agree, this thread needs to be locked and 404’d.

8 Likes

The snippet that you quoted not only made their statement not make sense, it also cut out the part that gave the context that you claimed to be asking for. You literally asked:

When they told you why they ‘block person’:

6 Likes

this is way we need anonymous posting. Look what happens when someone like you make false accusations and rephrase quotations.

Imagine what would happen with battle tags.

Big no.

#anoynymous posting.

1 Like

How’s showing facts, false accusations?

You are just angry because i showed to people how much a hateful person you really are. Infact, i didn’t need to do so, you’ve done that all by yourself lol.

Also, you literally rephrased their quotation. I actually quoted the whole quote to keep things in context.

Atfer all, i’m simply doing what your buddy told me to do to be polite. :slight_smile: :point_down:

So with all due respect OP, cope.

4 Likes

it is indeed not easy being a pc gamer on twitter
that is true lol

1 Like

I think it’s time that WoW forums fell in line with the other Blizzard forums.

Battle Tags big yes.

5 Likes

yes i would agree.

wow I see a lot of responses are now in the thread (since I last checked sorry forgot to put that).

you rephrasing what you like and also accuse others of doing so, which is not true. Also you go and post in twitter about me after rephrasing what i quoted.

Well well well.

It links to your profile. if it was a name on a character that someone else deleted then you made, it would link to a different profile.

Unless you’re admitting to account sharing or purchasing an account, in which case blizzard would no doubt be interested.

6 Likes

Because it’s true lol. You even confirmed it. And it lines up what you’ve said to Jae.

I didn’t even mention rephrasing on there. Maybe actually look at the twitter comment first. Actually better yet, how about you keep in mind the fact that people can check back on the quote you’ve quoted?..

1 Like

Would have more respect if people were just honest and admitted they just wanted to be jerks online with 0 repercussion

Wouldn’t be much respect, but still more than this fake “privacy and security” stuff

9 Likes

that’s not my quote.

Look what you did about my post. You just keep lying.

You can say things without saying things explictly. It’s called implication.

And again, given you’re said this. :point_down: You pretty much confirmed it lol.

Ain’t lying if it’s true.

Keep Coping and Volcanoing lol. You’re just giving me more twitter content, and you’re just outing yourself even further lol.

1 Like

Sorry man but the way you showed this was bad. Not saying Nelfas isn’t full of it, and isn’t talking out their behind but that quote then edit is not cool, even if I get what you were trying to say. Show their real quote, then say in " " what you were interpreting, don’t edit it that way.

That isn’t cool and you are giving Nelfas ammunition with that.

1 Like

you can ridicule and harass me, but you know what will happen for you for violating CoC.

1 Like

Ahh, Bliss.
:dracthyr_uwu:

5 Likes