New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

I also support btags

Every reason against btags has been based on not understanding how btags work. Or understanding and pushing misinformation.

7 Likes

One time while doing invasion stuff in BfA someone I had grouped with whispered me saying “are you the Briselody from the forum?” and I was like “yep” and they replied “I really enjoy your posts” and I said “thanks!” and that was it.

7 Likes

Battle tags can be changed just as quickly as a new account can be changed. Battle tags solve almost nothing but I hope it happens just for fun.

You saying this because you love switching between alts, Kiper, or are you saying this because you’re also misinformed on how BTags actually work?

13 Likes

I’m not misinformed, you must not understand how fast someone can get a new account.

The people against “anonymous” posting are mostly people who want to be able to simply disregard people’s entire posts all because they don’t have some specific achievement or whatever.

“My guild has better progression than yours thus everything I say is gospel and everything you say is irrelevant”

1 Like

What is this lmao

5 Likes

You’re right, creating a new email, having to resign up, having email confirmations, adding a WoW license, paying money for a sub on that WoW License… Yeah, takes all a while. Mind you, some email companies put a daily limit on how many emails can be signed up from an IP Address too, so, if you’re willing to waste money to continue signing up to post from the WoW forums, hey, be my guess. The average time to complete it all can take a bit, especially when sometimes, a sub won’t activate straight away if a bank is processing money still.

2 Likes

I hope when they add battletags they also add a laugh react, along with bringing the down vote back.

2 Likes

Wild how many are afraid of having what they say connected to them

15 Likes

exactly, that’s why we need this function. I want to be able post as annonymous user.

Can always make a classic dk called Anon2. Miss him tbh

Yea, can always post as a classic alt

0% chance anyone will know who you are then!

3 Likes

sings Micheal Jackson in head

That helmet is going to haunt me

1 Like

glares at the orc

Malg… /facepalm

O’rly?

2 Likes

Why, whats wrong with m… his helmet

2 Likes

I wonder who this is

snickers