New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

You’re experience doesn’t mean it is entirely based off facts. Khrog, why do you want anonymous posting? So you can continue to troll and sockpuppet without concequences? So you can’t be held accountable for your own actions? So you can start with post of a lot of hate towards the community without any punishment?

I mean, please, explain, in your own words, why do you want anonymous posting?

7 Likes

In all my years, I’ve had only two letters and two recognitions in the game (once in BFA and once in Shadowlands).

We really are the 0.00001% of the playerbase. We’re about anonymous as you can get.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

lol have you ever been on reddit?

Cause people make burner accounts all the time to post anon all the time and FB groups where people can post anon can just be a massive uh… well a massive mess and a half.

1 Like

Honestly, anything can be sort of Anon considering you can make email accounts from odd certain websites without phone numbers and etc.

Not that it makes you completely anon as there’s the IP adress, hardware info, keystrokes, hashes and etc to worry about.

1 Like

This is the reason. Right there.

There is absolutely no tangentile benefit, in any world, in any universe or reality, in how posting as Sylvansong, a level 70 lusty Argonian forum maid, was instead called Anonymous, a level 70 lusty Argonian forum maid

3 Likes

I mean fair. Somehow I have 2 reddit accounts and idk how I even managed that.

One for phone and one for pc… I still haven’t figured out how I did that. But least the uh… corn talk all stays on the phone. Gotta love discussing corn.

:corn:

1 Like

I mean, I garentee I’m either not going to get an answer from them or not going to get a proper answer from them.

3 Likes

So you can get ears of corn? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You guys are just being trolled

2 Likes

There is something corny about this.

2 Likes

If the mate wants the attention as a somebody who says a lot great things about OP but then not have a problem if somebody tell OP to… well… disappear…

Then will get the attention. :wink: :bird:

I love corn! And also Korn!

(Huh, I appear to be forbidden from sharing music)

2 Likes

Indeed! There’s sweet corn, popcorn, ears of corn, grilled corn… all kinds of corn.

4 Likes

Lemme try.

huh, okay it worked.

(I pulled because i quickly realized Korn has swearing words. Make Me Bad if you’re wondering. And Freak on a Leash too. And now Beg for Me)

1 Like

Popcorn! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

By the magic under my command POOF I have made you BAD

1 Like

I realized that too and tried to go with Narcissistic Cannibal because their newer stuff is a lot more tame. Path of Totality is underrated imo

1 Like

Yeah.

I’m now slowly realizing their “Issues” album might be lit lol.

'Kay all in favor of turning this thread into talking about Korn? :raised_hand:

1 Like

the benefit would be that people would be much more likely to be accepting of eachother in an anonymous format.

how’s that working out for you?

1 Like