New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

whatever someone tells you is not my concern, that is to be handled between you and that person.

So why did you reply to my first comment then?

By your logic, you’re saying whatever problem there is, can only be handled by OP and me.

1 Like

if OP said something to you, that would be between you and OP.

i am merely saying that i approve of the OP’s message and believe anonymous posting would be beneficial for the wow forums.

But i thought that is to be handled only between us?

Which is it?

If somebody tells OP to disappear, would you be fine with that? Or would you have a problem?

And reminder, being anon, allows them to do that.

OP seems like a wonderful person.

If somebody tells OP to delete their save file, would you be fine with that? Or would you have a problem?

My friend, he is baiting you. Notice he hasn’t engaged with anyone else, he knows he’s getting under your skin so he will keep saying things he knows will get you upset. He’s a troll, plain and simple. Let it go and don’t engage. If you engage him, you give him more power over you than he deserves.

I’m actually laughing at this fool. Because him dodging the question like that, even after he tells me “oh OP is good and all”
 Tells me everything i need to know about this person. Couldn’t even say “Yes i would have a problem with that” to their own it seems. And that’s impressive.

Another one for the bird site.

Ya can’t expect any actual semblance of humanity from anti-taggers anymore.

1 Like

The Penny Arcade Green Blackboard comic comes to mind here.

lol if only my trust level was high enough. I gave some thought about posting the G.I.F.T

OP is a lovely poster who is very polite.

There are other sites that do this.
They are absolutely trash tier dumpster fire trash. But if that suits your fancy, you could go there instead.

1 Like

if there are other sites that successfully have anonymous posting then it seems quite reasonable for the wow forums to implement anonymous posting as well, correct?

define successful

3 Likes

I’m going to use an example here on where anonymous posting is actually worse than it is a good thing, some news sites. Now, keep in mind, comments on an article to a full fledge message forum board is completely different, but the concept is entirely the same.

People who post anonymously on news articles all come out with messages of hate speech, racism, etc. Now, after browsing through other forums, the problem is the same, hate speech, racism, etc.

Now, is this is what you’re truly asking for? The forums to allow for anonymous posting to go into a cycle of hate speech, racism, self harm messages, harassment, extreme toxicity, basically, all the nasty things that people can chose to hide themselves under so they can not take any responsibility for any actions?

3 Likes

You’re not gonna even have a problem with other people if they tell OP to unalive themselves? Wow. :laughing:

Shows what you actually think of OP.

Talk is cheap and that’s all you are Bulakzebgor.

Not to mention the sheer amount of people perpetuating boldfaced lies and conspiracy theories to completely obfuscate the facts for personal gain at everyone else’s expense

3 Likes

Reason why I used the news sites actually, don’t know if anyone has heard about the attack at a shopping center here in Sydney that took place yesterday, but was browsing some news sites and there was some people who were posting anonymously with comments that was
 well, lets just say, extremely unpleasant.

i dont think that’s correct, my experience with anonymous posting has been that everyone is polite and kind to eachother.

Ahh yes, telling somebody to disappear while being anon. So polite. /s

You never actually been in any truely anon sites, do you?

1 Like