New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

it is working out quite well i must say

I am obsessed with Spiritbox and just recently have discovered TesseracT

3 Likes

Want to answer my question:

3 Likes

That’s why I often get in trouble.

I’m gonna give my honest unfiltered opinion and state and show any facts i my have to support said opinions. If it offends some that’s a them problem

1 Like

OP kind of reminds me of the undead mage

1 Like

yeah that is another very good point.

Been listening to a lot of industrial lately like Ministry , Combichrist , KMFDM and Rammstein .

And I’m just a few years short of 60

3 Likes

In otherwords, rather sockpuppet with 3 days old replies than answer anyones questions Khrog.

3 Likes

Can we definitively say that the DK and OP are different people?

2 Likes

I mean, they could be the same too, no ruling that out.

2 Likes

I grew up on old punk like Black Flag, Bad Brains, The Misfits, but KMFDMs album UAIOE was the album that got me into industrial music. Skinny Puppy, Front Line Assembly, Nine Inch Nails are my go to listening along with the others I posted above. And I’ll be 50 soon lol

2 Likes

Same here, I’ll be 57 soon. Cut my teeth on Dead Kennedys, Suicidal Tendencies, Plasmatics ( I miss Wendy). I love Ministry, I met Al Jourgensen many years ago in El Paso.

EinstĂŒrzende Neubauten is a industrial as you can get in my opinion.

3 Likes

No, there is already enough throw away low level classic characters with low post counts that go around and troll, armory shame etc.

I would like to have easier way of ignoring them if one of the anons have an ought for me because I disagreed with him/her.

The problem is that alternatives that are explored such as the account wide ignore thread has more or less the same people that are against battle tags are also against account wide ignores, If I try to explore the idea of a “Forum ID”, I would still have people like Ard and the undead mage spouting the same stuff that came from the btag threads and the account wide ignore thread.

Yes, Your name portion of your battle tag is displayed while playing Plunderstorm.

Lets be honest here, if you are scared to post something, then you shouldn’t be posting it at all.

This isn’t a 2b2t server where you can let your wildest dreams run free that otherwise can’t be run free anywhere.

1 Like

I had to think there for a minute. Speaking of 2B2T, I gotta check youtube for the oldest minecraft anarchy server. There’s a dude I like watching and I haven’t seen any of his stuff lately.

Fit or what his name is? The one that talks about stuff that happens on the server? Has a deep voice

1 Like

When they claim to know something about a particular topic in that being M+, PvP, and so on, it helps to have that for credibility reasons.

You don’t trust somebody just on their word if they never experienced something or didn’t experience enough. In the similar way you don’t use quarter baked reviews as a way to know how the game is, where the guy never even touched the game outside of showing you it. Or how somebody claims to be a doctor but doesn’t want to show their doctor diploma.

“Trust me bro” doesn’t simply cut it.

Didn’t i see you 8 days ago on one of the plunderstorm topics where you were calling out bullying?..

My Man. :raised_hand: :slight_smile:

I forget what his name is but yeah I believe so. Has a really unique voice.

FitMC is the name apparently. Last thing they uploaded was 3 months ago.

Yeah, that guy. Always have something interesting to talk about on that server, and my god, the stuff he talks about that happens within the server

2b2t makes WoW feel like hello kitty.

1 Like

I assumed it was wish. You even get a certificate you can frame!

lol ikr? And I just find the way things go interesting etc.

I would never play but I do enjoy watching others play on a realm like that. It’s interesting.